X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee with bubbles

http://www.styledash.com/2007/03/30/would-you-drink-coffee-soda/

Re: coffee with bubbles

I dont know about Javapop -- sounds like pop culture rather than a serious drink.

But I do love a glass of coca cola with a dash of espresso. Absolutely fantastic.

--Robusto

Comment

Hey, Ive accidentally had something like this! I was drinking a coffee and thought Id finished. Went and got some soda water and poured it in the mug (couldnt see the coffee cause the mug was dark brown).

Picked it up and had a bit of a surprise - fizzy long black, no sugar. Almost spat it out and had spotty carpet. Interesting to say the least.

Juls

Comment

Originally posted by Julsajet link=1175318018/0#2 date=1175573262
        Hey, Ive accidentally had  something like this! I was drinking a coffee and thought Id finished. Went and got some soda water and poured it in the mug (couldnt see the coffee cause the mug was dark brown).

Picked it up and had a bit of a surprise - fizzy long black, no sugar. Almost spat it out and had spotty carpet. Interesting to say the least.

Juls
        ....we call that the Splarklungo ;D

Comment

Now that Ive got a cool name for it Ill have to test it out on my family. Too bad April Fools day has passed.

Comment

Working...
          X