Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19 Australian coffee shops.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 19 Australian coffee shops.

    Have been away for over a month, here's a link http://www.buzzfeed.com/jemimaskelley/aus-coffee to 19 better than average coffee shops around Australia (according to the author) cant say I've visited any other than a couple in Adelaide.

    Others may care to comment.

  • #2
    Nice to see you back Yelta... things should get far nore interesting soon enough

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Vinitasse View Post
      Nice to see you back Yelta... things should get far nore interesting soon enough
      Thanks for the welcome home Vinitasse, not sure about the sentiment contained in the message.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Yelta View Post
        Thanks for the welcome home Vinitasse, not sure about the sentiment contained in the message.
        It was meant as a very sincere compliment. Things have been a bit quiet lately and your sass and class is the spark that's been missing.

        Comment


        • #5
          Crikey.... the writer of that list needs to get out more!

          The criteria seems a little whimsical and non-specific...... are the ones you've visited worthy, in your estimation Yelta?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Vinitasse View Post
            It was meant as a very sincere compliment. Things have been a bit quiet lately and your sass and class is the spark that's been missing.

            Thank you, will certainly take that as a compliment.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by chokkidog View Post
              Crikey.... the writer of that list needs to get out more!

              The criteria seems a little whimsical and non-specific...... are the ones you've visited worthy, in your estimation Yelta?
              Without mentioning names the couple I have visited have been OK, nothing out of the ordinary, just OK.

              Having said that, any cafe is going to battle trying to compete with a reasonably knowledgeable home barista/roaster with good skills and equipment, we've spent a lot of time and effort making coffee the way we enjoy it.

              Comment


              • #8
                I work within 200m of two of the Perth ones. Merrrr is the best I could say...

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've been to 5 on the list and there are a few more on my "to visit" list.
                  I haven't heard of the rest, but they are probably new.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X