Coffee Drive Coffee for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Drive Coffee for Sale

With the assistance of Coffee Snobs, MatthewG and Fiori Coffee Roasters, I have 60kg of green coffee beans to roast and sell.

However, exclusive to Coffee Snobs I will be offering the first option on the Zambian Lupili Estate as a Single Origin - since it is snobs who will most likely appreciate its qualities.

The coffee will be roasted on May 7 and I will need to ship mail orders of the coffee the next day in express post packs to make sure it gets to people ASAP.

I have three sizes on offer - although if you want more than 250g I recommend that you buy it in several lots of 250g so that each batch can stay sealed until you are ready to use it.

I can also provide it ground for espresso or plunger, although I will carry out this activity grinding my teeth as well as the coffee (Mrs Grendel tells me I must be quiet and grind the coffee, but hey, Im a coffee snob!)

The coffee will be available in 250g ($7.50), 500g ($15) or 1kg ($30) packs. Postage will be in express post satchels so 500g or under will be $7.20 and 500g to 3kg will be $10.10.

For payment I can arrange a system like Andy uses for bean bay where you can pay directly into an account and I can send you an invoice.

Although the main delivery will be right after the roasting in May, re-orders of any remaining Zambian and our blends (thanks to Matthew G for the Huge bean donation) will be available until June 23.

For more information about the Coffee Drive, you can contact me on 0403 934 161 or at cafe.grendel@gmail.com. ‘Cupping’ notes about the Zambian Coffee for the roast can be found at http://cafe-grendel.blogspot.com/

Please order by May 1 to be included in the May 7 Roasting batch.

Thank you all for your support!

Michael Grendel Carroll – Coffee Snob and Father.
Working...
X