Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-way Valve Bag

Hi CSER,

I need to ask where do you guys get your One-way Valve Bags? Preferably Aluminium bags so I can seal it tightly using heat sealer.

I'm searching one that can hold 1kg beans and 250g beans.

Right here on Bean Bay Kaitan CoffeeSnobs - BeanBay - Other Stuff

Comment

One way de-gas valves allow gas to exhaust but not intake....

Good packaging choice....

Are you selling beans perhaps?

Comment

BTW, i learnt bout these valves the hard way.....

Simply sealing it in a normal bag will be disastrous as it will explode due to the beans de-gassing

The only time which it works is when the beans are not fresh in which it doesnt de-gas...

Comment

Originally posted by TheLudicrousBean View Post
          BTW, i learnt bout these valves the hard way.....

Simply sealing it in a normal bag will be disastrous as it will explode due to the beans de-gassing

The only time which it works is when the beans are not fresh in which it doesnt de-gas...
          Yes I am giving it away for now but will be offloading them for a price later on. Hence why I wanted a one-way valve bags. Currently I'm using heat sealers to seal the bag and yes the bag do expand as you said de-gassing. But generally for home use the one-way valve is excellent for storage as you should finish it within a few days of opening.

Yelta:Thanks.

Comment

Good to know,

Keep on bagging the beans my friend....

Comment

Another site sponsor, Things Coffee by Pullman Tampers also sell one-way valve bags: Things Coffee | Pullman Tamper, Coffee Tamper, VST Filter Basket, VST Refractometer, Hottop, Coffee Roaster, KN-8828B-2

Comment

Working...
              X