Cups, sizing and so forth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cups, sizing and so forth.

I have tried to search for my answer but am unable to find one. Might be my lack of skill using Tapatalk!
    So I have an Amanti Brava 2 machine and it's very narrow for my mugs under the grip handles, so I've decided to get new cups and mugs for my cafe. I'm new to this coffee thing too.
    I have trie to google search the liquid volume of all the different types of coffee, but keep finding different pics of coffees but without cup sizes or volume. They just have the espresso, milk ratios.
    Does anyone know where I can find this information so I know the best sized cups/mugs to buy?

This search also bought up another question with the take aways that I do. I currently use 8oz and 12oz paper cups. 1 shot in the 8, 2 in the 12. Is this wrong??

I currently have 3 coffee blends and brands so definitely want to give my customers a proper coffee!

Thanks

This infographic might help:

http://designyoutrust.com/2011/11/es...1347836516000/

GrahamK

Comment

Thanks Graham that one does help. Appreciate that.

Comment

Just take note it's not Australian orientated.

Comment

Yes, it doesn't have a flat white. There is so much conflicting information out there! But I think I am slowly getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mynxlette View Post
            Yes, it doesn't have a flat white. There is so much conflicting information out there! But I think I am slowly getting there.
            Yes it does.

Comment

It does yes, my mistake

Comment

Working...
              X