Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy sm quantity plain packaging 250g coffee bags

Hi Guys,

was just wondering if anyone knows where to buy a small quantity of plain packaging preferably tin tie brown paper 250g coffee bags?

I love the CS ones, dont get me wrong! But I want to put my own logo on some for promotional purposes and I dont need a box of 500 or even 100 - maybe only 50? Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

ACg

I've got a good relationship with a local roaster who uses them... I buy plenty of coffees, occasionally some green beans from them, so they're happy enough to let me buy 40 or 50 bags @ about 50c a bag. Maybe scout a few roasters out? I'm in the same boat... Sell a couple of bags a week at work to fund my evolving TAB addiction 😜 and need plain ones. Good luck!

Comment

Let me google that for you

Comment

Originally posted by askthecoffeeguy View Post
        Hi Guys,

was just wondering if anyone knows where to buy a small quantity of plain packaging preferably tin tie brown paper 250g coffee bags?

I love the CS ones, dont get me wrong! But I want to put my own logo on some for promotional purposes and I dont need a box of 500 or even 100 - maybe only 50? Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

ACg
        And... why tin tie? Are you a fan of prematurely stale coffee?

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
          Rather a silly response. This is a network of coffee people, so why not ask here? If you don't like this type of question, please don't respond.

Comment

Originally posted by dlight View Post
            Rather a silly response. This is a network of coffee people, so why not ask here? If you don't like this type of question, please don't respond.
            Sometimes what comes around goes around...

I have plenty of kraft bags- but ours are nice, not nasty: lined 100% compostable- even the zips and valves. After a long search for a good product, we're transitioning to environment friendly stuff but not at the expense of coffee quality.
            Last edited by TC; 10 May 2015, 08:42 PM. Reason: further info.

Comment

I didn't realise this was a forum that required us to support the sponsors. I thought it was an open forum for people who enjoyed coffee and the experience of making it.

Being a retailer myself, I was always under the impression that customers chose who they purchased from.

We've found that great customer service, during the purchase process, leads to customers supporting us.

Ah well, live and learn.

Comment

...Being a retailer myself, I was always under the impression that customers chose who they purchased from.

We've found that great customer service, during the purchase process, leads to customers supporting us....
                Our experience as well dlight.

We are thankful for the legion of CS'ers who are clients and many of whom have become friends as well. It's just one of the qualities which make this place special.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

????? It's a perfectly good response. Provides the OP with all the info they need...and more.

Pretty much in the 'give someone a fish .......or show them how to fish.....' scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by chokkidog View Post
                    ????? It's a perfectly good response. Provides the OP with all the info they need...and more.

Pretty much in the 'give someone a fish .......or show them how to fish.....' scenario.
                    Sure, but the inherent sarcasm and implication of "do a damn search first" isn't necessary or constructive. It is possible to be helpful without being an ass.

Comment

Hey Pat - chat to coffeebags.com.au.

Comment

Originally posted by melbuurn View Post
                        Hey Pat - chat to coffeebags.com.au.
                        .net.au actually

Comment

Originally posted by Vinitasse View Post
                          .net.au actually
                          Academic. The OP was last here when he posted the thread. Beans are probably stale by now

Comment

I'm sure he would have vacated after response #3

Comment

There's a bit of history that you're probably unaware of Kevo...

Mal.

Comment

Working...
                              X