Barista course Adelaide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barista course Adelaide

Just purchased a coffee machine. Can anyone recommend a good beginner barista course in Adelaide?

Thanks.

yes I can. whereabouts do you live in our fine city? there are a few options inner city and western suburbs that i know of.

Comment

Prospect, but willing to travel for a good course

Comment

hg coffee school have beginner to barista courses Barista Course Adelaide - HG Coffee School

Comment

Thanks mate I'll check it out

Comment

I assist in managing Experience Cafe on Hutt St and can assist in teaching. I would personally recommend if you do not have the time to volunteer with myself a course with Fiefy, Bar 9, Fair Espresso or La Crema.

Fiefy's is on pirie st, Bar 9 I am unsure at which location they train, and Fair Espresso is on James Place. All 3 I hold in high regard (as coffee shops). We use La Crema (used to be 5 senses, but shop local we do), so I am biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie View Post
              I assist in managing Experience Cafe on Hutt St and can assist in teaching. I would personally recommend if you do not have the time to volunteer with myself a course with Fiefy, Bar 9, Fair Espresso or La Crema.

Fiefy's is on pirie st, Bar 9 I am unsure at which location they train, and Fair Espresso is on James Place. All 3 I hold in high regard (as coffee shops). We use La Crema (used to be 5 senses, but shop local we do), so I am biased.
              Thanks,
              Bar 9 one of my fave coffee joints so might check them out. I've been watching some of fiefy's latte art pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
              X