Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On board coffee luggage

Hi

i don't travel by plane much at all, but will be next week: to noosa from Melbourne.

Will they let me take a presso and lido on board?

thanks for any tips. Travelling very light. (Basically coffee stuff & toothbrush)

Will take a porlex and filter come if need be, but preference is for the above.

Comment

Originally posted by shortblackman View Post
      Hi

i don't travel by plane much at all, but will be next week: to noosa from Melbourne.

Will they let me take a presso and lido on board?

thanks for any tips. Travelling very light. (Basically coffee stuff & toothbrush)

Yes you should have no trouble, unless you try to use them of course.

Comment

Ooh that's encouraging. Thanks.

ive just heard of people not getting on with bits & pieces . & you know... I suppose the presso may be considered a scary looking little steel beast.

Comment

ive just heard of people not getting on with bits & pieces . & you know... I suppose the presso may be considered a scary looking little steel beast.
          You should be fine. Domestic security requirements aren't particularly harsh (and neither product resembles a knife, nor contains what might be explosives/a detonator). I suspect you'd be fine even on an international flight.

Comment

One further thing, I don't have a presso but I guess it weighs 2-3kg? You should check your carry on weight allowance in case you go over. It depends on the airline and most don't check the weight but I've occasionally had my carry on baggage weighed in the past.
            hope this helps
            cheers

Comment

Yeah. That's another aspect. I have a 7 kg limit. If its the presso & the lido, that's my weight gone. I was only half joking about the toothbrush in my first post, and for 4 days, just out of noosa (in noosa I've noted some good places) Iight have to fend forts elf coffee wise, so it's a priority.

Comment

Just put the small heavy items in your pockets before the official weigh in!

Also works a treat for camera lenses etc, just need the right jacket.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by artman View Post
                  Just put the small heavy items in your pockets before the official weigh in!

Also works a treat for camera lenses etc, just need the right jacket.

Cheers
                  Laughing my head off

Comment

Bring out the old duffle coat from 1980. Even got Roachee's number on it! Might just have to squeeze into it a bit.

Comment

just out of noosa (in noosa I've noted some good places) Iight have to fend forts elf coffee wise, so it's a priority.
                      Which fort, and which elf?

Comment

Originally posted by Barry O'Speedwagon View Post
                        Which fort, and which elf?
                        I think it's the fort and the elf just past the turn-off to Iight

Comment

You mean this one?

Comment

[QUOTE=Vinitasse;561439]You mean this one?

[/QUOTE

That's him! Note the green roof, typical of Iight architecture

Comment

You've actually constructed a fort with an elf!

just to take the p!ss out of my typing!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X