Perth CS Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth CS Event

Sorry for late notice. All perth coffee snobs are invited for free coffee at my new coffee shop this sunday between 12 noon and 2pm. The Synesso was just installed and needs to be thoroughly tested before we open. The machine was held up in customs and we were unsure if it would be ready for this weekend.

Just an informal gathering, 3 blends to try. Have a go on the Synesso etc.

The place is called T 5 Espresso. Shop 10/115 Reid Promenade JOONDALUP.

Love to see you there.

Terry

Re: Perth CS Event

Count me in, yippee a place to go for good coffee in the north. Good ONYA Terry.

Comment

Free coffee AND a chance to play on a Synesso for a couple of hours - WOW!

But alas, on a day that Im already double booked - NOOOooooo...  

All the best with the venture Terry and I look forward to dropping in when Im next in the neighbourhood (perhaps I can organise a convoy of South of the River CSs to venture up together )

Cheers,

Sam

Comment

Good luck with it Terry.
        Unfortunately its not really on the way anywhere from Freo!!!
        Maybe I might get up there one day.

Comment

Im there Terry - you know my thoughts already!

Sam and Myrtle - sorry you guys cant make it up but I love the idea of a snobs event in Joondalup one day - winter is great for coffee days!

Comment

well, it seems there could be no better way to spend the early hours of the sabbath than in a quality space sharing a quality experience with people around the joy that is "all things coffee". will be there with bells on.
            matt

Comment

Will they be silver bells of dulcit tones?

Comment

good sunday treat, Terry, count us in!... is there an icecreamery/gelateria around there so we can pick up some gelato for Robs affogato?? (its the only way he will have real coffee.....)
                and, i will bring some of "that" Colombian de-caf...
                see you there!

L

Comment

Thanks for your hospitality Terry - it was a great afternoon and the place (and your coffee) is brilliant.

If other snobs want to check out Terrys place Ive done a little write up with some pictures here: http://cafe-grendel.blogspot.com/200...ive-at-t5.html

Comment

Yes, thanks Terry for today. We wish you all the best with the new adventure.

Im sure you will do great. Nice Synesso. Lovely to pour a coffee from such a nice machine.

Comment

Thanks everyone. It was a great day. When our families turned up later we had the placed packed. Even had a few paying customers sneek in. And all those that couldnt make it because of the late notice, make sure that if you do visit, that you mention that you are a coffeesnob.

Cheers

Terry

Comment

Terry, Ill be sure to drop past when Im in WA in a few weeks.....how is the Synesso performing? I currently have an ECM for home use (now 18 months old) giving thought to replacing with either a EXPOBAR or Synesso.

Comment

Terry, what are your hours?

Comment

current hours are monday to friday 8:00am till 4:00pm, saturday 9:00am till 2:00pm (with extensions for CS events etc)

cheers

Terry

Comment

How is your Synesso performing? How much are you varying temp across different blends?

Comment

Working...
                              X