How to pronounce Vibiemme and Diadema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pronounce Vibiemme and Diadema

How do you pronouce the names of the Italian espresso machines.
    Vibiemme, and Diadema

This is how it is explained on some other sites I searched

Vibiemme

Vee bee YEH meh
    Vee-bee-m-may
    Vibe-ee-emma

and from a video of Scottie Callaghan, it sounded like he says vib-eee-em

Diadema

Dee-a-demma

It would be nice if I was to walk into a shop and sound as if I was asking for the right thing.

Tony

Vibiemme is easy. Just ask for the Domobar model!

Diadema I say as Di a de ma

My brother gets around words he can not say like this. He takes a printed copy of the machine he wants to look at: the staff know at once what he wants. Most times, they say the name for him!
    Hope that helps!

Comment

Ooh, just found out that with Microsoft Translator, you can select a language, type in any word and someone that sounds like they've come from whatever language you selected pronouncing it.

According to Microsoft Translator's Italian (where I think they are from) pronouncing... Vee-bee-eh-meh and Dee-a-demma

Comment

Stayed up way too late last night reading about different machines, but as a result found this from the Vibiemme website.

Congratulations on your choice of a Vibiemme espresso machine (in Italian the name is pronounced “Vee•Be•Em-may Dough•Mow•Bar”).

Comment

Good name for a Movember inspired (bikie?) café... ala Manly's Moustache Cafe

Comment

Vibiemme. (V B M)

Comment

Just ask the Turks how they pronounce Gallipoli... Australians say many things 'differently'. I'm sure native Italians wouldn't say De Bortoli the way the Aussie wine industry says it - right or wrong, it probably doesn't matter

Comment

Working...
              X