What's on your Christmas coffee list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on your Christmas coffee list?

So with Christmas just around the corner, what's on your ultimate coffee wish list?

Me...? I'm hoping Santa brings me the rumoured* single group Victoria Arduino Black Eagle espresso machine in black. And a Mythos grinder

(*If it wasn't rumoured before, then it is now)

I like your Christmas expectation level!

Comment

Me too!! Amazing machines. Wow, I'd be happy with a kilo of beans.

Comment

Originally posted by kwantfm View Post
        I like your Christmas expectation level!
        You gotta aim high!

I'd also like a Grainfather craft brew system, but that's beer not coffee, and a bigger man cave to reduce growing risk of divorce

Comment

I'd really like a Behmor so I can upgrade from the popcorn roaster but that's asking Santa for too much

Planning on getting the gf a slow drip coffee brewer... Which is really like buying myself a gift but don't tell her that

Comment

Trinity one. (3 in 1 filter brewer.) Santa will save $$ if he backs it before it goes into full production.

i'll talk Behmors with Easter Bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by shortblackman View Post
              Trinity one. (3 in 1 filter brewer.) Santa will save $$ if he backs it before it goes into full production.

i'll talk Behmors with Easter Bunny.
              Trinity looks interesting...hmmmm

Comment

... if you save $6 to $7 a pound, even roasting a pound a week saves you the cost of one Behmor, in the first year!

Comment

It'll end up being a birthday present for me which is on January 11, but it looks like a Behmor 1600 Plus might just happen.

Comment

Izzo Alex Leva and Compak E10 doserless thanks to Chris Not Kringle of Talk Coffee ... I have been an extremely good boy this year [emoji16]

Comment

I hear Santa's bringing me a new Brazen Plus. WooHoo!!! Gotta love new toys!

Java "Thanks Santa!!!" phile
                      Last edited by Javaphile; 1 December 2015, 11:14 PM. Reason: wording
                      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

I'm hoping to have some guap left for a BWT remineralising filter and a digital flow counter.

Comment

That's interesting - two mentions of the Victoria Arduino Black Eagle in one day - and I'd never heard of it before.
                          The other mention was on a coffee thread on an International watch forum.
                          So they are the 'Duck's nuts?"

My Christmas bag of WOW arrived yesterday so I'm good to go.

Comment

Working...
                          X