Kenya AA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenya AA

I got some Kenya AA some months ago from bean bay, they are very very nice indead and have bean very carefully stretching them out but am nearly at the end of them now...... So will very soon be DESPERATE.......... Ray. :P

Re: Kenya AA

I tried another Kenya this month that was very nice. The container is scheduled for June so we might have access to it late in the month.

Comment

Thanks Andy Ill keep an eye out for it, so when in june do you think well have been bay

Comment

The latter half

Mal.

Comment

Thanks Mal........ Ill keep a keen eye out for it...... Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1179443601/0#1 date=1179448002
            I tried another Kenya this month that was very nice. The container is scheduled for June so we might have access to it late in the month.
            Hey mate what happened to the Kenya AA..... Im holding my breath here... gasp gasp...
            I think its called withdrawal or cold turkey or something like that kinda associated with some form of addiction or obsession........

Please!!!!!! Ray.

Comment

Maaaaaaaaaate whats the chances of some more kenya AA this month... speaking of this month it must nearly be that time again, I can feel it in my bones.........

Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray C link=1179443601/0#6 date=1194955335
                speaking of this month it must nearly be that time again, I can feel it in my bones.........
                Funny place to put your coffee :P

Mal.

Comment

Mal, I reckon you know something, thats a strange reply mate...

Ray.

Comment

Hey Ray,

Romans 12:12 ...

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer

Comment

Originally posted by GrindOnDemand link=1179443601/0#9 date=1194964344
                      Hey Ray,

Romans 12:12  ...

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer

I can assure you that there will never be instant in my prayers...UGH  

Comment

1Ti 6:11 But thou, man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

I think that fleeing instant would be a very good idea, and theres that patience word again "gasp".

Ray.

Comment

Cant get enough of Kenya AA, love em!!!

Comment

Hey Guys,

Just as with Politics, this is also a Religion free zone too. By all means quote as many scriptures to each other as you like, but please do it via the PM system,

Thanks,
                            Mal.

Comment

So Mal, whens the Beanbay?

Comment

Working...
                              X