• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best cups available in pairs.

I'm liking at getting some new cups and looking at the following

2x espresso
    2x piccolo
    4x cappuccino.

What are the options out there. I'm fine with paying some good prices. Rather shop local within Australia.

Any recommendations. Or alternatively given its hard to buy in pairs if people in Perth want some to make the 6 pack I'll order and we can split the order up.

Thanks in advance.

The trouble with two cups in that when one breaks, you no longer have a set :-(

There are plenty of pics on the forum of different "cup collections"--see the sticky above. For me it's important that I get cups I really like to use no matter what the cost. Without both seeing and feeling the cups I wasn't able to decide.

At the moment my short cups are Illy Crystal (expensive), and the piccolo cups are Incasa (cheap). The Illy cups were bought on-line, the Incasa are available widely. I got my Incasa from a coffee specialty shop here in Adelaide.

Good luck with the search.

Greg

ps-note that some members here will sell cups when a set of 4 is broken!

Comment

Originally posted by GregWormald View Post
      The trouble with two cups in that when one breaks, you no longer have a set :-(

There are plenty of pics on the forum of different "cup collections"--see the sticky above. For me it's important that I get cups I really like to use no matter what the cost. Without both seeing and feeling the cups I wasn't able to decide.

At the moment my short cups are Illy Crystal (expensive), and the piccolo cups are Incasa (cheap). The Illy cups were bought on-line, the Incasa are available widely. I got my Incasa from a coffee specialty shop here in Adelaide.

Good luck with the search.

Greg

ps-note that some members here will sell cups when a set of 4 is broken!
      Thanks Greg.

I do believe quality is king over price. However selling three cups that's interesting. I mean all my teaspoons have to match in the house. I guess we all have our quirks.

Comment

Bodum sell double wall glasses in pairs. I bought a box that had of 2 espresso and 2 latte size glasses from HArvey Norman City West about 2 months ago. Half price too. I believe Myer also sell them in pairs too.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty888 View Post
          Any recommendations.
          ...given its hard to buy in pairs
          Hey Rusty888
          also see pretty much the same topic from a month ago.

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/general-co...packs-6-a.html

Comment

Working...
          X