Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great position available

Hi All,

Pioneer Coffee is looking for a barista/ trainer/ salesperson to join the team. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for somebody to fill the position of head barista. This postition can lead on to sales and training for the right person. We are looking for a barista who is career orientated and wants to progress in this industry. Its open to all, but be aware we are located on QLDs Sunshine Coast (near Noosa) and are under some time constraints. Serious enquiries to jason@coffeeroastery.com.au

Re: Great position available

Andy, is it posible to make this post sticky?

Comment

how did you go if you dont mind me asking?

I think it would be a hard position to fill even though its a great job in a top area.

Comment

We have promoted internally to cover the barista position. We are still looking for the above postion as we have 4 days a week worth of work to cover still.

I would be open to talking to anyone interested in any of the aspects of the coffee industry. Our company is taking off in a big way and we will have postions open regularily as we grow. The people we have with us now are always going to be working in the cafe, where as I am looking for people to move into positions such as sales, marketing, training, roasting. These positions are not available yet, but when they are I would like to be able to promote baristas from within who share our passion.

Comment

Yeah Jesse who works at Veneziano used to work at the airport location...am I correct? From what hes told me that place is pumpin....out good coffee

He told me it was good

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneer Roaster link=1179803528/0#3 date=1181370535
            We have promoted internally to cover the barista position. We are still looking for the above postion as we have 4 days a week worth of work to cover still.

I would be open to talking to anyone interested in any of the aspects of the coffee industry. Our company is taking off in a big way and we will have postions open regularily as we grow. The people we have with us now are always going to be working in the cafe, where as I am looking for people to move into positions such as sales, marketing, training, roasting. These positions are not available yet, but when they are I would like to be able to promote baristas from within who share our passion.
            As an ex-Nambourian I can vouch that the Sunshine Coast area is Gods Country. So if anybody was thinking of moving, I cant recommend it highly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Wushoes link=1179803528/0#5 date=1182136955
              Yeah Jessie who works at Veneziano used to work at the airport location...am I correct? From what hes told me that place is pumpin....out good coffee  

He told me it was good
              Yeah, we miss Jesse. For some reason all our really top baristas move interstate?!? Since he left we have got a new toy. A 3 Group ECM Michealangelo with 27L boiler, nice.

Comment

Id love to work for you but Im just that bit to far south. When does the brisbane store open?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyb link=1179803528/0#8 date=1182161612
                  When does the brisbane store open?
                  When the right person with a location and the $$$s who likes what we do is found....

Comment

give me a year

Comment

We now have an immediate opening/s for qualified Barista/s at our Sunshine Coast Airport location. Ideal for a husband/wife team. Well compensated postions. A management contract for the right team would be considered. Please contact Jason ASAP if you are interested. jason@coffeeroastery.com.au

Thanks

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneer link=1179803528/0#10 date=1184581634

We now have an immediate opening/s for qualified Barista/s at our Sunshine Coast Airport location. Ideal for a husband/wife team. Well compensated postions. A management contract for the right team would be considered. Please contact Jason ASAP if you are interested. jason@coffeeroastery.com.au

Thanks

Alan
                        Oh .... Damm I hope it all works out...

I am looking to move north some time within the next 6 to 12 months. While both my wife and I may not be the most experienced (home equipment only at this stage) we both have a passion for coffee, and this was the sort of opening we were looking for.

One can go through the motions with training, but the passion and interest is what separates the quality of the product and the service at the end of the day.

I will keep my ears and eyes open, in the mean time.

See my post re trip to Melbourne.

Comment

I have recieved a lot of emails from people wanting to move up north to the Sunshine Coast. At this stage I would say to contact us when the desicion is made.

Comment

Re: Great position available - Brisbane Sales Rep

Pioneer Coffee is Sunshine Coast based boutique coffee roaster. In the past year we have made a strong foothold in our local area and we are now looking for a Brisbane based sales rep to join our team.

The job will include the following:

New account Acquisition
                            Existing account management
                            Customer Training
                            Product Training  
                            Equipment sales

The right person will have:

Experienced barista at top level
                            Good knowledge of, and network base within Brisbane cafes & restaurants  
                            Ability to sell a premium product in a competitive environment
                            Self motivated with ability to work towards targets

please send resume and application to sales@coffeeroastery.com.au  

Jason

Comment

Working...
                            X