Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newby...

Hi everyone, another newbie here.
    Found this site by accident and was very happy to site that theres a lot of info out there.
    Have been buying my cofee online for about 6 months now and was wondering if anyone out there has had any experiance with Pure Crema? I found there site last week and am just looking for some feedback if anyone has had any dealings with them? How are their blends?

ANy info would be appreciated.

Cheers

Re: Another newby...

Ive never heard of the people your talking about, however Coffeesnobs brown do what your asking, as do a couple of other site sponsors.

Comment

Ah, dumbo, dumbo, dumbo...luckily for you if you go to the "Brown" link at the top left of this page you will come across a variety of freshly roasted beans that are a hell of a lot cheaper than Pure Crema with the bonus of knowing that they will taste great too.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

I have but wont comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wushoes link=1180332088/0#3 date=1180338094
          I have but wont comment
          Im not sure if youre allowed to do that David...you can be such a tease!

Comment

Dumbo.......I have only recently joined the forum, however have tried a fair percentage of the coffee blends available on the Aussie Market. Have actually tried a few USA based Roasters blends over the past months, with mixed results. A great one was Capitol Grounds in Montpelier, Vermont. Great results however the freight cost more than the Beans. I also found the Pure Crema web site today, have ordered the Coffee sample pack. Will be having a cupping session Sunday with a few coffee friends....will post the tasting notes.

Comment

I see theres a well known roaster mentioned on Pure Cremas site thats now returned to NZ...

Comment

Just checked the website again, only two roasters mentioned Mark & Carleen....which one went to the Land of the Long White Cloud?

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone much appreciated.
                  Thanks Dennis for pointing me in the right direction...
                  Wizard let me know how you got on, very much interested in the results. Also if you could fill me in on how you found their service (as have been burnt before with purchasing online), delivery times etc would be much appreciated.

Comment

Dumbo - there are a few site sponsors that roast as well as CSs own brown bay. If you contact one of them I can guarantee you will not be burnt.

Comment

Recd the Pure Crema coffee beans today.........Cupping session Sunday !!

Comment

Had a great cupping session on Sunday with five other coffee lovers!! Two others bought beans from Grinders & Genovese.

We also tried the sample pack blends from Pure Crema. Of the seven blends tried.

The Grinders beans tasted a bit stale. Genovese was good (maybe a little over roasted). Best on the day was Pure Senses & Pure Soul.....will post the tasting notes on weekend. Have since ordered the Pure Reserve blend.

Dumbo, to answer your question. Delivery was great, they actually arrived the next day express post.

Comment

Hey Wizard howd you get on?
                          Looking forward to any further info, also thanks guys for the feedback on the site sponsors.
                          Have tried already but just looking for more and more better coffee!

Comment

Hey Dumbo, Sorry the slow response. Spent an extended break at Rutherglen recovering from the Rutherglen Winery Walkabout. The Pure Reserve Blend arrived the morning I departed for Rutherglen...express post. They actually sent me a Bonus Pack of Pure Bold (enclosed note mentioned monthly special). Anyway will hopefully post the tasting notes soon...

Dumbo, what coffees have you tried lately??

Comment

Daily Blend via cofeehit (am I alollowed to day that here).
                              Absolute winner (although delievery could be a bit better).

Now that I have feedback will, give them a try, checked out their site and going to go for their Coffee Blends sample pack, will let you know how i got on.

Comment

Working...
                              X