Iced Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iced Drinks

Hhhmm....Ive just discovered a perfect use for all the lower grade beans Ive been getting as gifts and a wonderful drink to boot.

I roast the beans up darker than is my usual (into 2nd crack and even into the rolling crack) and pull a shot as usual, then using whole milk I stretch it and then stop the foaming process. Then mix the two in a 12-16oz cup so its half full and then add ice, crushed works best. Uuuummmm......*nummy!!!

If you like the sweet drinks this is a perfect one for adding such things as chocolate, caramel, or the flavored syrups. This drink is like a Frappaccino but *much better!

This is a perfect way to use up those beans that have been sitting on your shelf for awhile unroasted because you had better available. On those experimental batchs youve done that went a bit too far try using them for this. This is a drink where the darker roast taste works very nicely.

Just be careful, these drinks slid down amazingly easily and you could find yourself bouncing off the moon in no time flat. ;D

Java "Floating away on an ice cold bed of caffine laced foam" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Re: Iced Drinks

sweet idea. I hadnt thought about iced coffee drinks, but it makes sense.

They are all the rage right now...

Comment

Re: Iced Drinks

So far my favorite combination has been a bit of dark chocolate, a bit of caramel, and some hazelnut. NUMMY!! ;D ;D ;D

Java "Im in trouble now!" phile
      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Working...
      X