Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White chocolate powder

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • White chocolate powder

    Could someone please recommend a place/website to buy white chocolate powder to make white mochas? (Postage will be to Sale, Victoria.)

  • #2
    Something like this perhaps...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	WhiteChocPwdr.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	741807

    Found this one among many others via Google in about 5 seconds...

    Mal.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dimal View Post
      Something like this perhaps...

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]12146[/ATTACH]

      Found this one among many others via Google in about 5 seconds...

      Mal.

      Google is an amazing thing

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Vinitasse View Post
        Google is an amazing thing
        Who is this Google person you speak of [emoji12]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dimal View Post
          Something like this perhaps...

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]12146[/ATTACH]

          Found this one among many others via Google in about 5 seconds...

          Mal.
          Unfortunately that company charges $12 for freight making it rather expensive.

          Comment


          • #6
            There are others...

            Mal.

            Comment


            • #7
              You do know how to use Google don't you? A quick search yields thousands of listings from Australian suppliers/re-sellers and... if you truly do not want to cover the cost of postage for someone to ship some to you I might suggest that a visit to your local Coles or Woolies is in order.

              Seriously... do you really need someone to spoon feed you the information AND do comparison shopping for you?

              Comment


              • #8
                Or if all else fails, use normal chocolate powder and drink it with the lights off so you can't see the colour....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Given that's it's not chocolate, add some cocoa butter, powdered milk, sugar and a little vanilla to your coffee and there ya go. Vanilla flavoured milk coffee with extra fat.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
                    Given that's it's not chocolate, add some cocoa butter, powdered milk, sugar and a little vanilla to your coffee and there ya go. Vanilla flavoured milk coffee with extra fat.
                    You've left the OP in a dilemma Chris. Where will he find a supplier of powdered milk who will deliver free to Sale?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wow! Didn't expect to be bullied on a coffee forum FFS. If you don't have anything to offer or add of value how about ignoring the post? Hope you all feel better about the humiliation.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Worry not Z...
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	joke.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	741827

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's a pretty brutal forum this one... But stick it out and you get to know people a little better.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Zumaray View Post
                            Wow! Didn't expect to be bullied on a coffee forum FFS. If you don't have anything to offer or add of value how about ignoring the post? Hope you all feel better about the humiliation.
                            I'm pretty sure that the "Warm & Fuzzy Coffee-type Beverage Admirer's Society" is down the hall and to the left

                            Seriously now... most of us on the forum are busy enough with our own careers and/or lives yet happily enough take valuable time out to help a fellow Coffee Snob with legitimate queries. However, having said that, when someone comes along who can easily enough find the answers to their simple questions with the tools readily available for such things, it can be a wee bit bothersome. The forum helps those who help themselves.

                            And... I was being helpful... both Coles and Woolies sell "White drinking chocolate" which saves you on any postage issues

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Vinitasse View Post

                              And... I was being helpful... both Coles and Woolies sell "White drinking chocolate" which saves you on any postage issues
                              Unfortunately Coles and Woolworths do not sell White Chocolate Powder in Sale. I also checked to see if they sell online and they don't.

                              Yes I do know how to google and have looked. I did have a go to place to buy but they no longer exist. I was simply asking as I thought someone out there may have a recommendation which is both good in taste and of good value. Wasn't expecting the flack that I received from a forum which to date has had some pretty good advice and input. Obviously people are not that busy that they can flame someone if they could've simply ignored the post.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X