Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Profitec Arrived

Yay.
    Now all i need is alot of coffee. And.. roaster maybe.

Last edited by Pasic; 2 April 2016, 02:23 AM.

VERY nice! Now... enjoy!

Comment

Very nice machine Pasic, nothing like the thrill of a new toy, not to mention great coffee.

Comment

Cheers, not sure why the protective film has been removed. Also portafilter has scraches on it.
        Surely new is not like this?

Comment

Well, I imagine it's been bench tested which would explain the removal of the film... the PF looks like surface scratching which could occur in transit or the factory - wouldn't bother me, but you could always ask the retailer.

Comment

Awesome!! Get a behmor or corretto and start roasting, you will have a complete package!

Weird about the scratches. Looks like it was touching something during transport and was vibrating against something.

Cheers

Comment

Would bother me mate, get em to replace the PF, should have been inspected prior to shipping.

Comment

I wouldn't be happy with that scratching. You don't pay that kind of money for scratches. It is the retailers responsibility to ensure it gets to you in new condition, you shouldn't have to accept damaged goods.

Liken it to a car - Would you be happy with scratches like that on the bonnet of a new car?

Cheers Yabba

Comment

Yeah im not worried about it too much (the scratch). But how do i know this isnt demo model?

Comment

Going back to your original post, I agree that you need a roaster!

Comment

If it's a demo model, you'll probably be able to tell from the seal and shower screen.

I'd get the portafilter replaced if it were mine.

Comment

Originally posted by readeral View Post
                        If it's a demo model, you'll probably be able to tell from the seal and shower screen.

I'd get the portafilter replaced if it were mine.
                        Replaced with like aftermarket one or due because little scraches?
                        I asked if they had bottomless but they dont carry in stock

Is there any specific one i need or any e61 will work?

Comment

Due to the scratches. These portafilters are great (well I think so).

Comment

nice looking machine! hopefully you get the portafilter situation sorted out. Just out of curiosity, what's your grinder?

Comment

That is a Wega 8.0, re-badged Compak K8 Fresh.

Ill have pull out old canon Mkiii for few proper pics hah

Comment

Working...
                              X