X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scales in Melbourne where to buy?

Hello
    My coffee scales finally broke.
    Where can I buy new scales in Melbourne?
    I need accuracy 0.1 grams or finer.
    This is for making espresso hence 1/10 gram accuracy required.
    Thanks

We can get Acaia, Brewista, Bonavita and Hario to order. Drop me a line if any of those would assist.

Comment

Try "Barista Supplies". They have a large range of products all in stock.

Cheers yabba

Comment

For the price you can't beat Brewista. I've bought a total of 10 for myself, only 1 pair really gets any daily use at home, the rest are at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wushoes View Post
          For the price you can't beat Brewista. I've bought a total of 10 for myself, only 1 pair really gets any daily use at home, the rest are at work.
          Do you know where to buy it in Melbourne? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by acid_rider View Post
            Talk Coffee (post #2) is based in Melbourne - contact Chris and I'm sure you will get a result!

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy_1999 View Post
              Talk Coffee (post #2) is based in Melbourne - contact Chris and I'm sure you will get a result!
              Thanks for your support of a CS sponsor fb
              Last edited by Javaphile; 16 April 2016, 12:27 PM. Reason: Insult removed

Comment

Originally posted by acid_rider View Post
                We have more arriving on Monday or Tuesday acid_rider

Comment

Welp, what I have gathered from this thread is that there are many options for scales op

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee
                    You may note Barista supplies is no longer listed in the list of suppliers at the base of the homepage. Their last post was about 15 months ago. There may well be a reason that they're not listed even though their account is looks like it's active. Wrap your mind around 2 + 2 as a start and see how you go.
                    Sorry, don't mean to get into the middle of a warground. But I had personally dealt with Barista Supplies two months ago and they're fantastic to deal with. I got sent a 58.3mm tamper though it was listed 58.5mm. Turns out it wasn't their fault and was supplier's issue. They said they will follow up with the supplier and they did. Got back to me as promised and I received what I ordered without a hassle. They might not be a site sponsor anymore but is a fantastic supplier nonetheless that keeps their promise and take care of their customers.

Comment

Working...
                    X