coffeeparts.com.au - Customer Service Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffeeparts.com.au - Customer Service Experience

I tried to buy some Rancilio parts on coffeeparts.com.au.
    There was an error on the postage calculator so I had to email info@coffeeparts.com.au.

I haven't received a reply for over a day now. I could email them again.
    But I'm wondering if this is a reflection of their customer service and if I should be concerned to carry out my order.

What is the customer experience like for you folks who have used coffeeparts before?

Unfortunately they carry parts that I can't locate locally in Perth or on ebay.

Coffee parts have always been great. In the past amazingly quick postage and service. Give them a call, I'm sure they will put it right.

Cheers

Comment

Definitely ring them, rather than rely on their web interface or email. They'll sort you out.

Comment

I've used Coffee Parts plenty of times before and always had good service. However I've experienced something similar when emailing them and I have a feeling their email system might dump a lot of emails in the spam folder. So as artman suggested just give them a call on their free call number, they'll sort it for you straight away I reckon.

Comment

Bought stuff from them, not online admittedly. But the people I met there were really helpful and nice.

Comment

Firstly, a public forum like this one is NOT the way to get your Rancilio parts.
            I agree with others that a phone call would be the logical and efficient way to see this through.

They are really busy people.
            Pedro will, no doubt get back to you.

I have bought 3 machines and many parts from Coffeeparts over the years and each and every exchange has been a great experience.

Call them...

Comment

Yes agreed. Take the time to call them.

If they're anywhere like us, they probably receive 200 or more emails a day. Some occasionally get buried. Some are nonsense and get binned and a surprising proportion of replies bounce when people typo their email addresses.
              Last edited by TC; 21 April 2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Also advise to phone - I've spoken a few times with them and they're lovely to deal with. I always check their site before other companies when buying because of that feel-good thing about them.
                Last edited by simonko; 21 April 2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

+1 give em a call... I've bought a few little things, all completely hassle-free. Haven't needed to contact them by email.

I do think it's a good idea for businesses to set up an autoresponder with estimated response times if their inbox is busy and only monitored by one person etc... but that said as a customer I'd generally allow at least 48 hours before following up.

Comment

I've found Coffeeparts a great company to deal with.

Comment

Can only reflect what many others have written above...
                      The Coffee Parts team are terrific to deal with and I've been dealing with them for the better part of a decade and a half.
                      Service has always been superlative, courteous and expeditious...

Pedro and his Mum are great people.

Mal.

Comment

I've been using them for 12 yrs now and never had a problem. I have never emailed them though.

Comment

Always excellent service with Coffee Parts. Never had an issue with them ever.

Comment

You're jumping the gun. Rather than posting here you should have called them.
                            Never had issues with coffee parts

Comment

Originally posted by trentski View Post
                              You're jumping the gun. Rather than posting here you should have called them.
                              Never had issues with coffee parts
                              +1.
                              Wow. You must really be desperate for those Rancillio parts. A day? I'd wait 3 then call. Unnecessary to post this here.

Comment

Working...
                              X