Pods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pods

Anyone see the news on the ABC about used pods. Apparently the used capsules are causing a landfill problem. The little buggers take over 150 years to breakdown. They say we Aussies buy $215M of pods a year, that's a lot of pods

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/foo...5b533929b40aed

Comment

Old news discussed many a time here...

Sadly, most of the pod users haven't given a moment's consideration to the implications of their coffee choices.

Proud to say that I have never used nor sold one...We're a pod free zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gratulin View Post
        That's an article from 2015, not what the OP was referring to, see Former Nespresso boss warns coffee pods are killing environment - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

I don't want to be a defender of pods, I think they're terrible, but you have to note that he runs a rival company, so of course he's going to go out and say things like that, just be aware of the bias in the article when reading.

Comment

Originally posted by SPECTRE View Post
          Anyone see the news on the ABC about used pods. Apparently the used capsules are causing a landfill problem. The little buggers take over 150 years to breakdown. They say we Aussies buy $215M of pods a year, that's a lot of pods
          that's about 600 million BAD coffees!

Comment

Working...
          X