Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with kraft paper coffee pouches

Hi All

I'm after some one way valve bags that are brown paper look/ kraft paper. I tried to order some, but the shipping was prohibitive.

Does anyone know where (in Melbourne) I could front up to buy these bags? Or how I could get some sent for a reasonable cost?

I guess this could be a wtb, in which case I'd be happy to pay $50 for 100 bags (+sensible shipping.)

Size of bag I'd like is 150 - 250g.

Any help/ advice appreciated!!!

SBM

Coffee Bags Australia are the go to guys and will provide 'free' shipping for orders over $100.

They only sell in multiples of 100 bags (that would be 300 x 250gm @ $0.44 ea ) so that may be a problem.

They are located in the west half of Melbourne and may be worth a call if you want something different to their online set up.

Comment

Thanks Chokki.

These are the ones I found. Pretty expensive shipping ($17.50). But the 44 cents seems like a good price. Just thought I'd try for other solutions. Perhaps I could call them.

Comment

Have you sent out a quote request to the Site Sponsors?

Java "Request!" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Bought 100 from them a few months ago (before they changed ownership).
          Excellent service and very efficient...
          The shipping cost was about half what it is now so worked out pretty well for me at the time...

Mal.

Comment

I bought mine off Ali Express. Heaps of options for bag type and size as well as options for different amounts from just 10 bags right up to 1000s. You need to do a bit of sifting through, but it quickly becomes apparent which ones are the better options. I bought 50 x 200g bags and was really impressed with the service and quality. Send me a PM if you like, I might be able to find which seller I used and 'share' the contact with you.

Comment

I use coffeebags too. They also have ecobags too which are lined and zip locked but compostible [emoji106]

Comment

Just note the .44 per bag does NOT include the GST.

GrahamK

Comment

Originally posted by Javaphile View Post
                  Have you sent out a quote request to the Site Sponsors?

Java "Request!" phile
                  Done. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamK View Post
                    Just note the .44 per bag does NOT include the GST.

GrahamK
                    Oooh. That's cheeky.

well spotted. Thanks.

Comment

No, not cheeky.....if you're a roaster and get the GST refunded from the ATO!

Comment

Fair enough. Didn't think of that. im only just getting used to the GST.

Comment

Hi SBM,

Try Zing Australia - I've bought both 250g and 500g bags from them. Postage is okay - or pickup from their warehouse in Clayton (I think).

Comment

Thanks Dave. I had actually got onto them and that's who I've gone with. Service so far, so good. I'll see what lands on my doorstep!

And pick up from Clayton was an option, but went for postage.

Also, 36c a bag plus GST. The cheapest.

Comment

I buy the 500g bags from Coffeebags. 200 bags works out cheaper than the equivalent from Zing, due to the free postage.
                              My preference is for the quality of product from Coffeebags, and choice of colours etc. There is a reason many roasters use them......

Comment

Working...
                              X