Beraldo coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beraldo coffee

People in Melbourne, what do u think about Beraldos coffee?
    is it gd?
    I think it is gd~~~

Re: Beraldo coffee

When you purchase coffee from large open baskets, its very unlikely to be fresh- despite what the girls behind the counter might say.

I had to purchase there once. I asked what was most recently roasted to be told that it was all "fresh", so I bought the one that they claim to use most of....Stale...

CS has a number of sponsors who can provide fresh as well as roasted to order brown beans <<<<<<<<< over there. Why not try some of them?

Comment

I want to ask what is CS
      By the way, where can i buy fresh rosted coffee in melbourne?
      Ive seen one coffee shop, which is next to VicMark, has a roster in their shop. So i think ill buy coffee there next time

Comment

CS = coffeesnobs.

Fresh roasted in Melbourne...St Ali in South Melbourne and Veneziano in Abbotsford is a sure bet!

Comment

South Melbourne is too far away from my place~~i live in Bundoora~~Anywhere close?

Comment

Where can i find fresh coffee in Melbourne

Where can i find fresh rosted coffee in Melbourne?
            I prefer Northern suburb

Comment

Hi Sugilun!

You say that you have seen a coffee shop at Vicmark...is that the Queen Vic Markets that you are talking about?...If so you can jump on a tram and head off down Victoria Pde to Abbotsford where Veneziano Cafe is.

-Linda

Comment

Yea~~I mean the Queen Victoria Market
                i just checked where Veneziano Caffe is. Is it ive to go to their rostery to buy coffee instead of the caffe?
                I think ill go there next week~~~~ Have u been there before? Is the coffee gd?

Comment

Re: Where to buy fresh coffee

I think you will find better product at any of the site sponsors or BeanBay brown.....and at that point, the supplier mentioned in the earlier posts has had enough free publicity

Comment

Re: Where can i find fresh coffee in Melbourne

Veneziano in Abbotsford is the best place to go on the north of melbourne (or the south... come to think of it they may well have the east & west beat as well ) In fact, if you want really fresh, you can roast your own on the spot Make sure you take some of Petes beans home though to tide you over until your roast comes into its peak. In fact, take a variety (I left with 4 different beans last week that were scheduled to come on over the course of the week). Dont be afraid to ask whats "on" if you want to go home & grind them up straight away, theyre always happy to check the roast dates for you.

I say this not b/c Im sucking up to the site sponsors, but b/c they are the only place north of the City that I recommend anyone go (as long as its not Sunday, in which case go to St Ali in South Melb).

There are of course numerous other options including Coffex, Crevilli & Genovese in the Coburg area, Coffee Mio in Thornbury and I believe Grinders still has an outlet on Lygon St, but why settle for second best?

And if youre there on a Saturday, youll most likely see me loitering about, sampling whatevers in the grinders, oogling over the FB80 & wondering when Ill justify taking one of David Makins machines home to love & care for as my own.

Comment

Originally posted by dsgfh link=1183526953/0#1 date=1183535864
                      Veneziano in Abbotsford is the best place to go on the north of Melbourne (or the south... come to think of it they may well have the east & west beat as well ) In fact, if you want really fresh, you can roast your own on the spot
                      Not having been to Veneziano I cant testify to their beans but every report says.....go there it is more than worth while.

Or you can order from Bean Bay on this site, I have not been disappointed yet the quality and price are fantastic!

Craig.

Comment

hey i know where you can get not only fresh but also consistantly good coffee is ray cafe and defenatly atomica cafe

Comment

Working...
                        X