Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting down can have its advantages

Gday all

Well for the next 12 weeks or so I am going to be cutting my coffee consumption to 1 cup a day. I have done this for the last week also, and whilst I really miss making and drinking more than this, it has bought about 1 good thing.

Having just the one cup is hell, but if I either make it myself or buy one I am both looking forward to it, and if it is a good one, I have really been savouring it as it it great on the pallette and you get that nice feeling and aftertaste that sometimes I have missed when drinking a lot more in the day. When it is the only one you are going to have for the day I have tended to slow it down somewhat where before if I drank it too quick I would just crank up another straight away without thinking about it.

A couple of years ago I went even more hardcore and cut down to one a week (it was a weight loss thing) and I tell you if I took the first sip and it was no good I would ditch it and go somewhere else - when its once a week I wouldnt have just average thats for sure

Maybe you should try it out - although maybe just once or twice I dont want to promote less coffee drinking!!!!!! - but it might help you to remember and look more forward to your coffee once in a while, I know for me waiting until 3pm has been hard, but all worth it when it hits my lips.

Re: Cutting down can have its advantages

I cut down to 2 cups a day a few weeks back. If I cut down to less or miss a coffee for a day or so I get a monster headache that I cannot shake off for days.

Comment

Is it a fat in milk drink thing? or caffene. both have fixes. black for fat and decaf for caffene now you can have as much as you like. 8-) im on my 5th shot for the day. 2 ethiopians and 3 rwandans. that will be it for me. mmm loving my african coffee.

Comment

It is actually both for the moment - decaf short blacks here I come ;D

Comment

I cut down to 1 per hour, my wife and staff begged me to take up drinking coffee again.......go figure

Comment

That is funny ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Fat loss? No need to cut down, just cut out milk and drink shots instead

Comment

Working...
              X