Coffee events in QLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee events in QLD

Does QLD have anything like the Aroma fest which just happened in Sydney? I think I seen, possibly in Pioneers blog, one on the Sunny Coast is there anything else, or ant we Snoby nough up ere .

Andrew

Re: Coffee events in QLD

The event in my blog was not really a coffee festival. It was a glorified sale by a local Joyce Mayne. Although it was good to have Paul there and get to meet the local roasters, the only machines that were for sale there were the ones they stocked.

There was supposed to be a coffee and chocolate festival in Brisbane in June passed but it did not go ahead due to lack of interest and poor planning. They are hoping to run it next year though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneer Roaster link=1185284683/0#1 date=1185315980

There was supposed to be a coffee and chocolate festival in Brisbane in June passed but it did not go ahead due to lack of interest and poor planning. They are hoping to run it next year though.
      How embarrassing! Maybe seeing the success of Aroma again this year might change some peoples minds...

Heres hoping...

Comment

Hopefully next year then, coffee and chocolate couldnt go to wrong.

Comment

yes, we were pretty excited at the prospect of this festival. It was to be held at the Portside centre? They apparently had a bit of support but didnt plan for things like power requirements, amount of refridgeration, etc....

Hopefully next year...

Comment

sigh, if only people would "THINK" of doing that in a place like.. Rockhampton. haha. Im jealous! Brissy is a bit too far for me... then again.. HRM....

Comment

Working...
            X