Wheres the BeanScene???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres the BeanScene???

I went to my local newsagent to pick up the latest copy of BeanScene (should have been in stores last month!) and they didnt have it!!! They said that the publisher hasnt dispatched it yet.

Do any Snobs know what the go is? :-?

I really enjoy this Magazine. I just wish it came out monthly not seasonally.

Re: Wheres the BeanScene???

Good question CherryRipe, I was only asking my local newsagency yesterday if they had it as I thought it had been a while since the last one. I didnt realise it was a month overdue. Now the hunt is definitely on.......

Comment

I have emailed the publisher insight but as of yet had no reply

But I did just ring them... It is coming...

In December they are apparently making it bigger and better ;D 8-)

Comment

Am I reading it right...the next edition will be in December??? Im tipping therell be yet another price rise if its going to be "bigger & better".

Comment

Yeap December is what they told me... I dont know about a price rise but i did manage to score a free copy of the last one (Autum Issue) that i missed.

Comment

I know this sounds dumb - but what is it??

Comment

No not dumb at all. Its a coffee magazine...
              Its publisher says "Beanscene, the Coffee Culture magazine, provides up to date reading for cafes, restaurants and coffee enthusiasts alike. With cutting edge articles on coffee, profiles on baristas, chefs and celebrities, intriguing food and beverage information and styling tips, Beanscene is an educational and enjoyable read for anyone who takes pleasure in a great cup of coffee."
              Hope that helps Lucinda.

Comment

Hope the change means its more like cafe culture and not crema...but that prob wont sell as well.

Comment

How much is the Mag and how many pages does it usually have?

Comment

Its $4.95 and most editions are about 50 pages. Its a bit pricey for its content (though better value than Crema IMHO) and was better value when it was $3.50 but seeings as though Cafe Culture is for industry folk and not sold over the counter I feel the need to support it.

Comment

I hear that the next edition features a very handsome, talented, and modest barista?

P

Comment

BeanScene..sorry I cant take that publication seriously when you have the blondest looking espresso coming out of a francis francis on the cover...I know its aimed at the consumer market...but please....no excuses for crappy espresso on the cover.

Comment

Working...
                        X