Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Tamborine Coffee

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had the chance to roast up some green beans from the Mount Tamborine plantation up there in sunny Queensland.

If yes, any opinions on the product?

Thanks,

DrT

Re: Mount Tamborine Coffee

whats the name of the plantation?

Comment

If its the Mount Tamborine Coffee Plantation, then yeah Ive given it a go, in fact, on a regular basis and its great. Hand picked, wet processed, sundried. A good all round full bodied coffee that works well in our plunger and our machine. Ive roasted over 20 different Aussie coffees and i reckon this is the best. Its also very handy to where i live, but so is Byron, Lismore & Nimbin (Mountain Top). Be prepared to pay top dollar because they only grow a few tonnes per year and its pretty popular. Is that any help?

Comment

Yep, most helpful.

Ta.

Comment

Dr T ....do a search on this site and reveal more........!

Comment

Interesting article in the Gold Coast Bulletin this week on the Mount Tamborine Coffee Plantation relating to who runs it,the product thats produced,and why.

Comment

I sampled their wares while visiting a couple of years ago and it was a pleasant experience.

Comment

I see Les from Coffee Roasters has supplied a beaut looking roaster to the crew up Mt Tamborine.It was choofing away in their new processing/roasting shed.What a fine piece of machinery.I was also impressed that the Black Magic I ordered was done naked.No wonder all the cafes within a 2 km radius are either empty, vacant or for sale.

Comment

Working...
                X