Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparent Bezzera Price Hike on the way/here already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparent Bezzera Price Hike on the way/here already?

Heard from one of the bigger sellers that Bezzera machines from the 1st of October '19 will increase in price between $200-270 across the board due to productions costs? Any truth to this at all?

Seems a little excessive in my view, and in saying that yet to see any other retailers put theirs up as of yet (apparently those haven't had time to do this yet)

True. Falling aussie dollar, manufacturing and import costs are becoming too much to cover as a loss.

Comment

Not surprised, Bezzera prices haven't changed much over the past 10 years, compared to some other machines on the market they represent surprisingly good value.

Comment

Originally posted by JZ4 View Post
        Heard from one of the bigger sellers that Bezzera machines from the 1st of October '19 will increase in price between $200-270 across the board due to productions costs?

Seems a little excessive in my view
        Do you believe that any increasing cost pressures Bezzera is receiving are not of that magnitude or just a gut feeling? Not judging, genuinely curious.

Comment

Originally posted by level3ninja View Post
          Do you believe that any increasing cost pressures Bezzera is receiving are not of that magnitude or just a gut feeling? Not judging, genuinely curious.
          No not at all!

Actually the way I had worded it wasn’t the way I intended so that’s my fault haha.

I was myself genuinely curious why the increase but of course as Yelta mentioned they haven’t had a increase in sometime so prices have been stagnant and then a increase overnight (which wouldn’t have been overnight in reality) got me wondering is all.

I wonder if that’s with all Italian machines across the board? Seems like it is

Comment

Working...
          X