Dritan Alsela vid / lever machine with Eureka Atoms video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dritan Alsela vid / lever machine with Eureka Atoms video

Came up on my LinkedIn feed, artist at work!

I don't think that's a Eureka Atom...

Comment

holy cow what a machine!, and the big shiney things good too, didn't even watch the milk jugs just knew
      phew!

Comment

Oops not a Eureka Atom I actually linked a different video which I thought was the same, as the one from LinkedIn was an Instagtam video and wouldn't embed.

This was the video https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3PAgmVo8IA/ , sorry I just assumed the YouTube one was the same.

This vid has Eureka Atom Specialty grinders, I think it must have been for a Eureka promo mainly as why would you have 3 Specialties and an Atom 60mm in a cafe.

Comment

I'd give that Barista a pay rise :-)

Comment

Originally posted by level3ninja View Post
            I don't think that's a Eureka Atom...
            A "mole" perhaps...

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by speleomike View Post
              I'd give that Barista a pay rise :-)
              He’s the owner so I guess that’s up to him. [emoji28]

Comment

Originally posted by roosterben View Post
                Oops not a Eureka Atom I actually linked a different video which I thought was the same, as the one from LinkedIn was an Instagtam video and wouldn't embed.

This was the video https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3PAgmVo8IA/ , sorry I just assumed the YouTube one was the same.

This vid has Eureka Atom Specialty grinders, I think it must have been for a Eureka promo mainly as why would you have 3 Specialties and an Atom 60mm in a cafe.
                Saw the same vid on Eureka FB page, is indeed a promo for Eureka... nice

Comment

Working...
                X