Coffee roaster in Adelaide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee roaster in Adelaide

Anyone know of a roaster in Adelaide (CBD) or near enough? Or somewhere I can source freshly roasted beans in Adelaide (fresh by CS standards that is)?

Re: Coffee roaster in Adelaide

Try Simply Coffee at 43A RUndle Street Kent Town (08) 8363 9017 - Peter and his wife Lucy are lovley people and roast great coffee, fresh on the premises and you can also try before you buy.

Comment

I can highly recommend Peters Vintage blend - fanastic.

If you are in the CBD it is a quick walk up Rundle street and rundle road (through the parklands) and past the old brewery (now apartments). The shop is about 100 metres fromthe main intersection in a small group of shops.

Comment

Thanks all. Its for my mum whom Im just converted over to fresh coffee. She will be going to Adelaide in a couple of weeks and can only pack so much fresh roasted beans from Melbourne before needing more after these ones go stale.

Comment

Simply Coffee is great.
          Also we have a local CS sponsor The Coffee Barun who also can provide roasted beans delivered for a good price.

Comment

hey All
            I have to add this one to the list...Rio coffee
            Tony roasts...have alot of respect for this guy...an absolute gentleman of the industry & roasts
            coffee for some of the biggest guns in the industry australia wide
            The set up they have blew me away...give them a go and choose which one u like best
            Cheers
            Dane

Comment

Some addresses would be handy. I dont know Adelaide so the only thing I can give my mum is the address.

Comment

rio coffee
                22 Nelson street
                Stepney 5069
                Tel 83623376

Comment

Why not give our very own BeanBay Brown a go... great beans, freshly roasted and delivered in a heartbeat - Hard to beat.... 8-)

Mal.

Comment

Thought about that, except that my mum is computer illiterate and 500g per order is way too much being a one cup drinker a day too.

Comment

Where is your mum living?

500g is too much for one a day, though I can guarantee consumption will go up when she starts drinking the real stuff.

Maybe we could work something out.

If your mum is visiting I can give you some easy instructions for her to get to SC quite easily, or even arrange to meet her somewhere or something.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, Lucinda. Shes a bit shy with new people. Dont know if she will take you up on the offer.

Shell be staying with my sister in Adelaide itself so I think my sister will be taking her to the abovementioned shops.

Comment

Working...
                        X