Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What information do I need to put on the label?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What information do I need to put on the label?

Looking to start selling, anyone know much about consumer law and labelling? Government websites honestly just leave me confused so looking for industry knowledge.

Revan you will probably get more responses and more useful answers if you let people know what you plan to sell. Coffee machines, grinders, roasted coffee, green beans, drugs, etc?

Comment

!!SNAP!!

What are you selling?

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by 338 View Post
        Revan you will probably get more responses and more useful answers if you let people know what you plan to sell. Coffee machines, grinders, roasted coffee, green beans, drugs, etc?
        Fair play. I'm planning to sell imported roasted arabica beans and sell them in 1kg bags.. So yes, drugs by the kilogram.

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I made a joke about coffee and drugs but due to political correctness you will be unable to experience the joy of it, to offset this I will have you know that you may freely carry on in dispair and misery of nihilism however.

So I am selling roasted coffee beans.

Comment

Roasted beans.

Comment

I'd start by looking at what's on the roasted bean bag of your favourite roasted bean... perhaps

Comment

Yer certainly a man of few words Revan, most people take the time to type a few lines of introduction before asking for advice.
                Last edited by Yelta; 6 November 2019, 06:57 PM. Reason: Syntax

Comment

The people who can help you best will be your direct competition and have no incentive to assist you.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
                    Yer certainly a man of few words Revan, most people take the time to type a few words of introduction before asking for advice.
                    Cack..... great response Yelta

Comment

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
                      Yer certainly a man of few words Revan, most people take the time to type a few words of introduction before asking for advice.

In my defence I did actually take the time to post up a response to @338, something like "coffee.. so yes dr*gs." but moderation laws are a thing for reasons and stuff.

I think I understand the packaging requirements now, one will see reccuring themes.

Comment

Hmm.. the server of this forum doesn't like my writings it seems. Must wait for moderation.

Comment

All I wanted to do is make a joke about selling coffee and another substance and their similar addictive influence. lol. @338 Coffee my friend, just coffee.

Comment

Maybe put the stuff in small ziplock bags or wrap it in foil? I wouldn't write too much down.

Comment

Originally posted by Revan View Post
                              Hmm.. the server of this forum doesn't like my writings it seems. Must wait for moderation.
                              I suspect it's the @ that you are trying to put in front of the username (this 'aint Facebook!). I couldn't see any other obvious reason the server would continue to hide your posts.

I'm planning to sell imported roasted arabica beans and sell them in 1kg bags
                              I hope they are stupid cheap? If you retail at about $12/kg you might sell some but still run the risk of getting into a price war with one of the existing importers.
                              Landed age of the coffee will generally make it sell cheap and air freight is too expensive.

I suggest do your market research before dropping a wad.

Comment

Working...
                              X