Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafe Business Start-up Course

Hi all,

Im interested in owning a cafe/espresso bar (when the time is right). Does anyone know of a good course on running a cafe business? There doesnt seem to be an adundance of courses out there, and its even more difficult trying to find one that is run outside my working hours.

If anyone can help out please let me know!

Cheers

Re: Cafe Business Start-up Course

Hi liquid gold

We have a resident sponsor who is definitely the person you need to speak to in this regard - Chris Natoli, (2mcm) from "Talk Coffee" on the left of your screen

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis link=1188733401/0#1 date=1188734068
      Hi liquid gold

We have a resident sponsor who is definitely the person you need to speak to in this regard - Chris Natoli, (2mcm) from "Talk Coffee" on the left of your screen
      ;D Dennis- Just 5 min ago you called me a w*nker??

My advice is dont do it unless youre prepared to work a million hours for 5 bucks an hour ....Returns come when you sell...If you get it right!

Comment

If possible go work in a cafe for a while - or better still, do volunteer work with one of the better ones.

Comment

Originally posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1188733401/0#2 date=1188735443
          Hi liquid gold

My advice is dont do it unless youre prepared to work a million hours for 5 bucks an hour ....Returns come when you sell...If you get it right!
          Well, there you go - amazing how quickly things can change! ;D Didnt mean to offend, and hopefully my additional post in the other thread has clarified my intended use of the term

Comment

+Awwww

Now Ive got to go searching for the other thread to get the juicy bits : : : :

Comment

Originally posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1188733401/0#2 date=1188735443
              Hi liquid gold

1,000,000 hrs x $5 = $5,000,000

Woot! $5m bucks.

Hang on....
              1,000,000 hrs

Lets say 12 hour days = 83,333 days
              Working 6 days a week = 13,888 weeks
              Working 52 weeks a year (no holidays until youre rich) = 267 years.

Damn!

Comment

Working...
              X