Mice rescheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mice rescheduled

I just got a messge from MICE organisers telling me that the Melbourne event May 6-8 has been rescheduled due to COVID-19

MICE2020 will now be held from 3-6 November 2020, at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.

https://internationalcoffeeexpo.com/

I hope to see some fellow members there later this year...?

No surprises but I was really looking forward to it.

Comment

Me too.

Instead, I'm left with non-refundable flights from Cairns, a dying tourism providing no work and possibly not able to go on November.

Bugger!

At least I know there is an Australia Post van somewhere on the road carrying a 3kg CoffeSnobs bag with my name on it!

Comment

Well I’m going anyway. Flights & hotel booked so why not
        Although I’m not keen in November. Something about a horse race will make it expensive I think

Comment

Deleted post, not new info XD
          Last edited by simonsk8r; 12 March 2020, 05:27 PM. Reason: Deleted, not new info XD

Comment

Originally posted by simonsk8r View Post
            Melbourne International Coffee Expo 2020 no longer happening in May, now postponed to November :s
            Lol I think you missed something mate. Read all posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
              Lol I think you missed something mate. Read all posts.
              Haha that is really weird, I swear I posted this in the COVID19 thread, before I even saw this thread... ! Let's try again haha

Comment

You did, then moments later I moved it to here as the appropriate thread for it.

Java "It's all in the timing!" phile
                Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Javaphile View Post
                  You did, then moments later I moved it to here as the appropriate thread for it.

Java "It's all in the timing!" phile
                  Haha ahhhh I see, that's all good, posted it in the other thread as to show the effects it's having on the coffee world! All good do as you will ;D

Comment

Working...
                  X