Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamborghini coffee

Hey guys,

Anyone know what happened to Lamborghini coffee on Casa Espresso? Went on the site to purchase a couple of bags and it appears they no longer sell the beans? Thanks in advance, everyone!

Flybean, I wouldn't want to speak for Antony but he mentioned that it came fresh every few weeks. You may not have heard but Italy was hit by a virus, have been in a lockdown for a month and were doing it tough prior to that. Not sure where the coffee is made but if near the cars that is the north of Italy, a region hit particularly hard by CV19

Of course this is a guess, email Antony for accurate info

Comment

Originally posted by 338 View Post
      Flybean, I wouldn't want to speak for Antony but he mentioned that it came fresh every few weeks. You may not have heard but Italy was hit by a virus, have been in a lockdown for a month and were doing it tough prior to that. Not sure where the coffee is made but if near the cars that is the north of Italy, a region hit particularly hard by CV19

Of course this is a guess, email Antony for accurate info
      Yes, thank you. I may have heard something about that. What I meant was, is it temporary or is it a permanent arrangement which has nothing or everything to do with the current global situation? I just like the coffee.

Comment

Hello Flybean,

No it’s not permanent, just a reflection of the current situation in Italy.

We did have advice they were reopening the 14th April but I expect that may change .

We will update the website as soon as it is in stock.

Glad you like it, it is one of the best Italian coffees around.

Cheers

Antony
        Www.casaespresso.com.au

Comment

Thanks, Antony! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
          X