Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallet Monster Time Again

It has finally happenned to me.

There I was, basking in the afterglow of yesterdays acquisition of a secondhand Rossi RR45 grinder (in a disgustingly grotty state - I hope I never had a coffee out of it) for a good price when friend Sullo rings me up to say that Chris at Talk Coffee is having a special on Genecafe roasters this weekend only.

Ha Ha I thought. 6 oclock on a Friday - Chris wont be there so I wont feel guilty about not at least "trying" to get one.

Well guess what!

Yep, in the true spirit of customer service and dedication to all things coffee, Chris WAS there

Needless to say, my wallet has been suitably monstered and I am now awaiting the arrival of a new Genecafe.

YeeHaw

;D ;D ;D ;D

BTW Sullo, I owe you a pat on the back for that. Only joking mate ;D ;D ;D

Re: Wallet Monster Time Again

Originally posted by wingnut link=1195803230/0#0 date=1195803230
    It has finally happenned to me.

There I was, basking in the afterglow of yesterdays acquisition of a secondhand Rossi RR45 grinder (in a disgustingly grotty state - I hope I never had a coffee out of it) for a good price  when friend Sullo rings me up to say that Chris at Talk Coffee is having a special on Genecafe roasters this weekend only.

Ha Ha I thought.  6 oclock on a Friday - Chris wont be there so I wont feel guilty about not at least "trying" to get one.

Well guess what!

Yep, in the true spirit of customer service and dedication to all things coffee, Chris WAS there  

Needless to say, my wallet has been suitably monstered and I am now awaiting the arrival of a new Genecafe.

YeeHaw

;D ;D ;D ;D

BTW Sullo,  I owe you a pat on the back for that.    Only joking mate  ;D ;D ;D
    muhahaha  [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]...Sorry about that Jeff

Chris

Comment

Its called revenge on the email you sent me back in April that led me here to CS and thru 4 grinder 3 machines and god knows much coffee

nyah nyah

you have more spending to do, sponsor call me now so I can temp him like I did with my gene

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

*start vincent price music here*

fade to black exit stage left

Comment

Originally posted by Sullo link=1195803230/0#2 date=1195803977
        Its called revenge on the email you sent me back in April that led me here to CS and thru 4 grinder 3 machines and god knows much coffee

nyah nyah

you have more spending to do, sponsor call me now so I can temp him like I did with my gene

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

*start vincent price music here*

fade to black exit stage left
        Ok Sullo- youre on.....I have just slashed the price of Vibiemme Domobar Super as well...http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1163933911/6#6

What can you do with that for me, Sullo??  :P

Comment

Nooooooooooooo

Comment

2 machines and 3 roasters remain guys

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X