Wow by name and Wow in the cup.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow by name and Wow in the cup.....

Have just come to the end of my bag of Espresso Wow and as several other imbibers have pointed out.... This is one great coffee blend, right down to the last cup from the bag. And this is with a Plunger, not its intended target of an espresso brew.

In a nutshell, it excites the entire palate for me.... An initial sweetness followed by an immediate tingle to the sides, plenty of body (not cloying at all) to carry the flavours all over the palate and a beautiful, lingering finish of bitter-sweet, spicy dark chocolate (dont know how else to describe it). I can only imagine how much better this would be, pulled as a rich, syrupy double..... made as a flat white, or drizzled over a couple of scoops of freshly home-made vanilla ice-cream accompanied by another double consumed as an espresso (the way its meant to be ). Simply heaven....

A truly great coffee Andy and one that I can only aspire to recreating here at home. Superb.... 8-)

Mal.

Re: Wow by name and Wow in the cup.....

I have some 200gm bags of Espresso Wow here in Brisbane. If anyone want to buy a bag from me, the asking price is $5. All procedes go to the Payne rd. State school P&C.

As an espresso this has the most body and creamy mouthfeel of anything Ive ever tasted. In a word HUGE!

Comment

It is a awesome blend! Ive just finished my first kg @ home

Comment

Just finished my 1st kg at home and have another on order.....

Comment

Sweet,
          I get a real kick out of hearing that other people are enjoying it too. Our grinders at home, work and the Snobbery all get to see lots of different coffees but the Wow visits at least once a week and is always greeted with an audible "ahhhhhh" and then followed by a proud/smug grin.

Comment

Working...
          X