Re Gaggia danesi espresso pods wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Gaggia danesi espresso pods wanted

Further to this request to find pods for this Gaggia danesi machine, the pods are marked - caffita system. Anyone come across them or something similar??

Re: Re Gaggia danesi espresso pods wanted

None of our sponsors are likely to sell these, however I found a site very quickly by googling. Since we dont mention non-sponsors here, Ive sent you a message with the link.

Welcome to CoffeeSnobs.

Comment

Thank you, I await your message.

Comment

How fresh would the pods be? I imagine they would be a similar age to pre-packed beans and ground coffee!!

Comment

Id say youre right, Greenman, however asking about the capsules suggests that Turoar already has the machine, so the friendly thing is to help find the capsules if we can.

Comment

As I understand, pods are generic.

If so, Grinders is one of the companies doing them. I guess they cant be any worse than the Illy ones...not that I have any intention of sampling one. The smell of stale coffee was enough to put me off when I opened an Illy pod can :....

Comment

Its weird... some people just love the pod stuff.. disgusting as it may sound...

Comment

So much for my comment about being friendly.........

Comment

My point was not about degrading the pod lover as it were...more about it being weird and how people are so different... my wording is probably at fault there... :-(

Comment

Originally posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1197929260/0#5 date=1198099026
                    As I understand, pods are generic.

If so, Grinders is one of the companies doing them. I guess they cant be any worse than the Illy ones...not that I have any intention of sampling one. The smell of stale coffee was enough to put me off when I opened an Illy pod can  :....
                    I accidentally tasted an illy pod made coffee a few months ago.

Ill be nice and just say I didnt like it.
                    The shop sells plenty of it though.

Comment

Working...
                    X