Ordering beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering beans

Hi guys, how do I go about ordering roasted beans from this site (Espresso Wow seems highly recommended). Is 1kg the smalled quantity I can order. I tend to go through 500gm in about 3 weeks, so this seems about right for my consumption. 1 Kg would last well beyond the 3-4 week recommended time after roasting before the beans go stale.

Thanks.

Re: Ordering beans

Hi Mark

1kg appears to be the smallest amount you can order for the WOW blend, however other varietals are available in smaller quantities.

Just click on the "buy brown" logo to the left of your screen and follow the prompts.

Comment

(Thanks Dennis)

Hi Mark,

yes the Espresso Wow! and a couple of other beans are only available in 1kg lots because of the complexity of that roast blend means that our roast batches are much larger.

Also, postage is the same for 500g as it is for 3kg so maybe your best bet is to find another local CoffeeSnob and share an order?

Or drink more coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkC77 link=1202868339/0#0 date=1202868339
        Hi guys, how do I go about ordering roasted beans from this site (Espresso Wow seems highly recommended). Is 1kg the smalled quantity I can order. I tend to go through 500gm in about 3 weeks, so this seems about right for my consumption. 1 Kg would last well beyond the 3-4 week recommended time after roasting before the beans go stale.

Thanks.
        Im in the same boat,...I couldnt use that much before they lose their freshness. I would like to try some WOW also,.. but 1kg of roasted beans is just too much for me, especially when I am roasting little batches of other beans too. If youre in Canberra,.. we could split the 1kg. There is so much I want to try,.but having to buy some of them in 1kg amounts will likely stop me from trying those ones I think

Comment

MarkC77,
          Where are you based ?
          Geoff

Comment

Working...
          X