Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with adjusting pressure on bazzera

hi all,
    i have a Bazzera BZ99. i think the pressure produced is not right. When i press the green shot button, the flow of water is not even through the screen. my guess is that the pressure is too low. Does anyone know how to increase the pressure? (some screw that needs adjusting i guess)

Thanks for your help
    tal

Re: help with adjusting pressure on bazzera

Hey tal - how old is your machine and when is the last time that you back-flushed with chemicals?

Sounds to me like it might need a good clean, and this includes removing the shower screen and giving it a good scrub!

Cheers,

Pat

Comment

Hi mate,
      thanks for the reply.
      my machine is about 7 years old, however when i bought it 1.5yrs ago, i put it in for servicing. i clean it regularly (once a month), backflush and all.
      i have taken the cover off today and adjusted the screw on the pump output (tightened it for more pressure). the results are great. much more crema than before and no early blonding. im sure the pressure is still not ideal as i didnt use a partafilter with a pressure gauge on it, but its closer now than it was before.
      thanks for your help anyway..
      Tal

Comment

nice to hear that you are getting some good results i had a BZ99 for many years and it just kept producing great coffee time and time again...

Comment

Working...
        X