X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafe looking for STAFF

Hi..
    looking for a new team member?
    basically an cafe all rounder an if coffee comes along with your needs im more than happy to take it futher.

anyway msg me bak here or email me at stassicafe@hotmail.com

Re: Cafe looking for STAFF

Where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy link=1204536038/0#1 date=1204536832
      Where are you located?
      melbourne CBD

intersted?

Comment

I think more than likely he was pointing out you hadnt mentioned your location.

Comment

Yes, Thundergod has it.
          I was just thinking that it would be a bit of a let down for someone in Brisbane getting all excited about the prospect of a job only to find out it wasnt anywhere near them.

I dont think Im who you want. A 42YO Computer Analyst might not be your 1st choice. ;-)

Comment

Dont sell yourself short Brett.
            Dont forget I got myself a job in a cafe last year and Im a bit older than you and also in IT.

I do agree though that stassi may be better off with a younger employee.
            You and I should be past all that rushing around caper.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundergod link=1204536038/0#5 date=1204579654

I do agree though that stassi may be better off with a younger employee.
              You and I should be past all that rushing around caper.
              Im only 27 and I feel Im already past that "rushing around caper" haha. Ive just started at a local cafe near home doing the reletively slow Friday night shift from 6pm-10pm... 4hrs a week after my day job as a Lighting Consultant. Its obvioulsy more for the fun factor - of course being able to play on the 3 group Synesso doesnt hurt either So at that amount of work the equation WORK=PLAY thing is fairly balanced. When it comes to the "rushing around caper" thats when Im out - that is, when WORK > PLAY - thats not how I roll.

YeeZa

Comment

funny how this topic has turned into peoples life story of getting a job

Well the job is still on offer..... theres a "La Marzocco FB80" sitting on the counter for use an a top notch bean available

I seriously walked around CTB festa on the weekend saying if u want a job put ur hand up but no offers ;D

Comment

Hmmm...the FB80 makes it very tempting. Im in Melbourne working in Monash Caulfield as a barista at a 16kg a day cafe at the moment. I can be tempted....

Comment

Originally posted by E-Gene link=1204536038/0#8 date=1204675853
                    Hmmm...the FB80 makes it very tempting. Im in Melbourne working in Monash Caulfield as a barista at a 16kg a day cafe at the moment. I can be tempted....
                    16kgs a day... Uni??
                    actually not advertising for a full time barista...
                    barista assistant yeh while being an cafe all rounder is great
                    tempted?

Comment

Yup, 16kgs a day in Uni...its a mad house there. Looking more for full time barista work then cafe all rounder.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Gene link=1204536038/0#10 date=1204708000
                        Yup, 16kgs a day in Uni...its a mad house there. Looking more for full time barista work then cafe all rounder.

Thanks anyway.
                        thanks anyway

enjoy monash

Comment

Originally posted by stassi link=1204536038/0#0 date=1204536038
                          Hi..
                          looking for a new team member?
                          basically an cafe all rounder an if coffee comes along with your needs im more than happy to take it futher.
                          MELBOURNE....CBD.....
                          anyway msg me bak here or email me at stassicafe@hotmail.com
                          still up for grabs

Comment

Working...
                          X