Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Goldfish Bowl

I have not been here often. Scoot Has!! ;D
    but i have been here once they make an awesome coffee and i recommend them. but i have pointed out certain "flaws" to scoot but overall they are very good so next time your in Armidale check it out

Re: The Goldfish Bowl

On my way to Epic to pick up my green beans yesterday I called into a brand new cafe in King Street, Perth called Zekka, they are using Campos coffee from Sydney, very trendy looking and the coffee wasnt too bad either, another good java outlet on the growing Perth coffee scene.

Comment

Ive been to Zekka twice now - the first time the coffee was extracted pretty well, could have been a tighter pour, but not bad for their first week. The second needed more work - but as I said, early days yet.

Nice blend though.

Comment

Havent been there myself, but Ive heard its pretty decent.

Comment

Yes, goldfish bowl is quite the same although they have been around almost a year i think, scoot will know more then i.

Comment

I know the people who own/run it, great people! Though its a tiny shop it has a great turnover, especially with the bifold windows to the street that apparently does a roaring trade in takeaway coffee. Well recommended.

Comment

Working...
            X