Veneziano Brisbane Roastery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veneziano Brisbane Roastery

Its true... Veneziano has secured a premises in Brisbane to open another roastery to service the Queensland market. You will find us at 369 Montague Road, West End.

Brisbane born Peter Wolff, also co-founder and Master Roaster for us, will be heading back to Brisbane to get the project operational.

We have begun to demolish of the old internal walls and offices and are getting ready to start our fitout of our new Brisbane base. You will come to expect the same level of service as we have in Melbourne with a first pour espresso bar which will seat you in amongst the workings of the roaster. Training and cupping studios, roast your own coffee area.

It is an extension to our philosophy of superior quality and service that we want to be the local roaster and to support our coffee and our customers in turn. We simply are not comfortable with being the centralised roaster that ships its coffee around the country.

The GRAND OPENING will be announced shortly and we will keep you posted as to our progress. We look forward to getting to know the local snobs as we have here in Melbourne.

See you soon Brissy!

Peter Wolff

Re: Veneziano Brisbane Roastery

Awesome...are you gonna fly me up boss?

Comment

Great news indeed. First Campos, now Veneziano!

Were almost spoiled for choice now in Brissie.

Comment

Yipeeee. Sounds very good

Comment

Any chance of it being up and running by mid June. I will be visiting from Perth around then and would love to come in fo a coffee if up and running.

Comment

Great to see plans are on track Peter ...

Tony

Comment

I reckon Brisbane will fast become the next coffee capital... Hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by GrindOnDemand link=1207553986/0#5 date=1207570442
                Great to see plans are on track Peter ...

Tony
                Have you got something stuck in your eye, Tony?

I get it. Youll drop the kiddies off at the nearby maccas while dropping in for a coffee. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by joerg link=1207553986/0#6 date=1207572511
                  I reckon Brisbane will fast become the next coffee capital... Hooray!
                  Not if I have anything to do with it! GO MELBOURNE ;D

Comment

Excellent news 8-)

Ill let my siblings know about it as soon as youre up and running, theyre always looking for excellent coffee spots....

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky link=1207553986/0#7 date=1207611522
                      Have you got something stuck in your eye, Tony?
                      no mate, why do you ask?

I get it. Youll drop the kiddies off at the nearby maccas while dropping in for a coffee
                      grrrrrr [smiley=evil.gif]

Comment

Excellent, time to sort out the men from the boys.....seems to be roasters popping up everywhere in Bris...

Craig A

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky link=1207553986/0#2 date=1207567096

Ive been to Campos 3 times and had 3 very ordinary coffees, I hope their still settling in..but currently not serving up the awesome shots like the Sydney store every time a near perfect shot even in peak hr when the crowd is hour the door. Perhaps the serving of meals distracts the focus form the coffees being served.....mmmm.....
                          Thats said the girls over at Merlo have also been off their game as well.

Problem with Bris is they like their milky coffees so most dont notice the difference or care.

Perhaps this new venue can be a home base for Brissy coffeesnobs?

Craig A

Comment

Originally posted by HV_MAN link=1207553986/0#12 date=1208778945
                            Originally posted by Sparky link=1207553986/0#2 date=1207567096

Ive been to Campos 3 times and had 3 very ordinary coffees, I hope their still settling in..but currently not serving up the awesome shots like the Sydney store every time a near perfect shot even in peak hr when the crowd is hour the door. Perhaps the serving of meals distracts the focus form the coffees being served.....mmmm.....
                            Thats said the girls over at Merlo have also been off their game as well.

Problem with Bris is they like their milky coffees so most dont notice the difference or care.

Perhaps this new venue can be a home base for Brissy coffeesnobs?

Craig A
                            Ive dropped in to Campos once so far and had a pretty unremarkable shot and milk tandem combo. Naked coffee still does the best with Campos beans. However, now the roastery is running, I wonder if the product is actually as good as the Sydney sourced beans.

A shot served at Campos in Sydney is certainly one of the highlights of my espresso drinking experience.

Lets hope the Veneziano product equals or exceeds that from Melbourne.

Comment

With Jesse Hyde (3rd place 2008 QLDBC) behind a 2 group La Marzocco FB80 and Peter Wolff a master roaster of over 24 years experience behind the tryer....Im sure there will be plenty of good if not great espresso to be had.

Comment

Working...
                              X