Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dbl latte, a dose of catlick, hold the sugar thnx!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbl latte, a dose of catlick, hold the sugar thnx!

Still feelin a tad queasy after discovering a few moments ago,.. a little secret that the cat has been keeping for the last few months ::insert uncontrollable gag reflex sounds here::.  Okay why isnt there a vomit smilie here in this menu??? Just picture it in your head then ok.........  Oh just shoot me now before I fall violently ill from some feline spit related disease. *sigh*  

Here I am, a self-professed Coffee Snob(or wannabe) and witless schmuck as it turns out, who is thinking Im doing the right thing by soaking the PF to prevent the accumulation of nasty microorganisms when all along I have been supplying the cat with a regular bowl of fresh water and receiving a fine layer of catlick on my PF.
    [img]www.studioheath.com/images/bits/meeeuuuuuuuw.jpg[/img]

*hack*   Anyone feel like droppin in for a coffee?????  :-?

I spose not  >

Re: dbl latte, a dose of catlick, hold the sugar t

I have two dogs that think the same way., >

Comment

Perhaps you need a hair of the cat

Is the cat a member of Coffee Snobs if not sign it up.

Comment

Here you go Remy......

Mal.

Comment

That is a classic photo, Remy! ;D ;D That now should be your avatar...

Comment

rofl..."Kopi Felis Silvestris Catus" ;D

Comment

Did it have chocolate dusting on the latte (with double milk) ;D ;D

Comment

;D

At least it was that end of the cat near the bowl & pf Remy :P

Comment

"Remy soaks her pf and basket in Cattetto"

Comment

If it is any consolation your cat has a more hygienic mouth then you do ;D - not that youd want any people drooling on your pf any time soon :-/

Comment

Originally posted by greenman link=1207814676/0#8 date=1207819251
                      "Remy soaks her pf and basket in Cattetto"
                      thats the remedy mate! Add a scoop of caffeto to the bowl & the fiendish feline will surely about turn ... & go back to mauling fauna (Im a dog person 8-))

er, next shot with that pf Remy ... maybe tamp a whisker harder

Comment

Remy, the cat isnt drinking the water so much as showing that he loves you. Its a misconception that cats dont care about their owners, they just have some wierd ways of showing it. Your cat is quite clearly trying to get closer to that thing it sees you holding several times a day. Much like the cat who jumps into your seat as soon as you get up. Id come and have a coffee there, I like cat people.

Lovely looking feline too.

Comment

Originally posted by GrindOnDemand link=1207814676/0#10 date=1207821700
                          the fiendish feline will surely about turn ... & go back to mauling fauna (Im a dog person 8-))
                          Only if one allows said feline free access to the great outdoors.... Ours live indoors and never bother any native fauna 8-)

Mal.

Comment

Ken:   dogs on the kitchen bench?! I thought I had it bad with the darn cat gettin up there grrrrr.

Stan: talking about the hair of the cat...... the signs were all there *gives self an upper cut*,.. the odd tuft of cat hair stuck on the end of the steam wand,..presumably left there as she passed the coffee machine on her way to the pf water bowl  : *coughs up a hairball*

Mal:thanks Mal... I resemble the smilie on the right,..no the one on the left...no the one on the right....no the one.... :-/

scoota gal: LOL.. but it would be too depressing having an avatar of my dead cat.   :

Den: You may very well larf,... but I think that vague flavour I was talking to you about this morning which was on the tip of my tongue but couldnt quite figure out.... was probably seafood after all,..yeah I reckon it was Whiskas Tuna & Mackeral. Either that or cheese!! ;D

GrindOnDemand: Oh eeeuw... theres not much room between the PF bowl and my coffee machine behind her in the pic.... maybe thats how tufts of cat hair get left on the steam wand  *thud*

Greenman:LOL.......I think... Im not sure whether to larf or not..I cannot help but think I have been savouring a little cat spittle with my shots over the past few months. phfrrrt!

Martial Monkey: But Ive seen her clean every square...erm round inch of herself with that same tongue licking my PF... urgh *shudder*

GrindOnDemand:
                            er, next shot with that pf Remy ... maybe tamp a whisker harder  
                            Id like to tamp a whisker harder as long as it was still attached to said cats PF lickin head!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mal link=1207814676/0#12 date=1207828665
                              Originally posted by GrindOnDemand link=1207814676/0#10 date=1207821700
                              the fiendish feline will surely about turn ... & go back to mauling fauna (Im a dog person  8-))
                              Only if one allows said feline free access to the great outdoors.... Ours live indoors and never bother any native fauna 8-)
                              my dog lives in the great outdoors, & interacts with, rather than hunts, any native fauna, Mal

... yours [cats] live indoors & never bother any other living thing? ... good mate, keep it that way! Doing your bit that way for ecological preservation

Comment

Working...
                              X