My machine is in for servicing :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My machine is in for servicing :(

Waking up in the morning really really sucks on the weekend. I was surviving on plunger and bought coffee all of last week since my machine was on the fritz. Saturday took effort to crawl out of bed and send my machine in. And Sunday, I was snoozing until 11. Theres just no more motivation when you have to get out of the house for the coffee.

Re: My machine is in for servicing

Originally posted by recurve boy link=1208130622/0#0 date=1208130622
    Waking up in the morning really really sucks on the weekend. I was surviving on plunger and bought coffee all of last week since my machine was on the fritz. Saturday took effort to crawl out of bed and send my machine in. And Sunday, I was snoozing until 11. Theres just no more motivation when you have to get out of the house for the coffee.
    OMG thats terrible!!! Im stuck in the house probably for the next few days because my car is cactus (in the garage with bonnet up, battery disconnected cos ABS is stuffed and wont turn off/disengage?? ) and needs to go in for a service... *snif*,.. like me,..Id reckon youd be feeling lost without your machine,....I have no drive  

Comment

Working...
    X