Ethiopian Harar Longberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethiopian Harar Longberry

missed out this month. if anyone has some to spare that I could purchase it would be much appreciated.

Re: Ethiopian Harar Longberry

Me thinks you missed beanbay last month as these were carry-over beans.

Not sure when this one will reappear so another local CSr might be your best bet at the moment.

good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke link=1208580076/0#0 date=1208580075
      missed out this month.  if anyone has some to spare that I could purchase it would be much appreciated.
      Not that I have any to spare... but posting details of your location might help pair you up with a local CS with spare beans.

My $0.02, good luck!  

-Alchemist-

Comment

Pioneer Roastery have Ethiopian Harar Mao Horse green beans for sale if thats close enough for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill link=1208580076/0#3 date=1208612226
          Pioneer Roastery have Ethiopian Harar Mao Horse green beans for sale if thats close enough for you.
          A very different bean to roast and in the cup Bill, still a great East African bean though....

Mal.

Comment

have just sent a pm i have some 2007 harr.
            cheers poddy66

Comment

thanks for the responses.

posting details of your location might help pair you up with a local CS with spare beans.

I am in Northcote, Melbourne.

Comment

hervey bay qld

Comment

Had an amazing sample of a perfect roast of this at Real Coffee Lorn some time back, and have been watching out for it in beanbay ever since as an interesting SO. 5kg.

Comment

mmm an old favourite. me too, 5kg

Comment

We have some for the next BeanBay but be warned... it was really expensive and I dont know the full freight costs yet.

...Also only have a small amount of it so Ill think about restricting the volume allowed to be purchased for the first half hour of BeanBay (or similar (yet to work out details).

Comment

And the date of the next BeanBay would be.... when Im in the snow! >

Andy, I definitely want this bean: can I add my husbands email address to the CS BeanBay mailout for date/time notification? His mobile had better have reception up there... Ill send you a PM.

Comment

We dont have a list...the BeanBay notification gets sent to which ever email address you have in [UserCP] at the top of the forum when I send the email.

The email address in BeanBay is used for emailing invoices etc

We have kept them seperate as some people want the invoice to go to a different address to the notifications.

PS: the date of the next BeanBay "should be" Tuesday August 11th.

PPS: I dont like PMs, email is ALWAYS a faster contact method as it gets read from more places, more often.... I read PMs once a day of so at best.

Comment

I missed the last bean bay, my little one decided to arrive in the world 4 weeks early around the time my favourite bean returned. If anyone has a bit laying about the place i want to fire up the old popcorn machine again.
                            rd

Comment

Working...
                            X