greenbeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenbeans

I noticed the greenbeans website (http://www.greenbeans.com.au) is off the air.

Does anyone know if it is just a site issue or are they no longer trading?

Re: greenbeans

Yes, I noticed this a few months ago.
    The official reason is due to a supply problem (or at least that was the reason a few months ago).
    The domain seems to still be active, but there has been no movement there for quite some time now.

Comment

I get an empty directory list when I looked just now.

Someone seems to have ripped the content out of the website without considering how it looks while still accessible on the internet - very sloppy.

Cheers

Comment

bummer. anyone know where I can get an imex cr-100 then?

Comment

Just before they disappeared, I noticed that theyd put an Imex on eBay. When I tried to contact them about it, they told me that theyd be putting more stock there later. At the time, the website said they were awaiting a new model. Sounds like theyve quit the market. Maybe an import opporutnity for one of our sponsors - or an entrepreneurial member.

Comment

I take it then no-one else is importing then.

Whats around that is comparable in price?

Comment

There are a few suppliers of the Imex around but I would suggest having a look at Less i-Roast too

It does about the same volume as a popper but is a whole lot smarter. I have seen one in action and it has a very programmable roasting roasting profile.

We will have one for review in the next week but if you cannot wait then have a chat to Les at Coffee Roasters (a CoffeeSnobs site sponsor)
              http://www.coffeeroasters.com.au/

Comment

Working...
              X