Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What coffee do you use (melb)

Hey guys,
    Im new here and havent been able to find a thread on what people think of coffee suppliers out there.

There are so many, I was just wondering what brand / blend some of you guys prefer? Im sick of getting crap and inconsistant coffe bleands. I have used some of the big names as well as some independants.

Thanks

Re: What coffee do you use (melb)

try some of the site sponsors on the left and you wont be dissapointed

Comment

I can vouch for Cuppacoffee. After my first order, I emailed him to ask why anyone would roast their own when they can buy something as good as his!! (And no, the cheque isnt in the mail!)

Comment

off the top of my head (in no particular order):
        brown from CS
        coffee hit
        cupacoffee
        venezianno
        genovese
        atomica
        supreme (from nz)

all really great

Comment

"Greenz Beanz" from my Corretto!!!

Comment

ausman600, Im guessing you havent tried home roasting yet. If thats the case, prepare for a real treat. I held off for ages until one day, Chris (talk coffee) assured me Id get hooked if I tried. He was right! You really cant beat it. Look out for Andys next bean bay & get yourself some green. Try it out with a cheap popcorn maker & once youre hooked, build a corretto.

Evan.

Comment

I have been using Veneziano Estate for about a year now, and it is for me a perfect blend
              and very, and I repeat very consistant.

Happy consumer!!

Comment

Ive been trying the Veneziano Bella Vita and really enjoying it.

Comment

I roast my own as do many C/Sers ,but if you are reluctant to roast youre own then try brown bay or 1 of the sponsors product I can recommend Veneziano.
                  Theres a rule  I try to follow if the roaster cant tell when their coffee was roasted then I dont buy it.Fresh is best

Comment

Working...
                  X