Scary Stuff - Coffee Cart tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Stuff - Coffee Cart tale

I was checking out the Franchise and Small Business Expo at the Perth Convention Centre a couple of weeks ago when I came across a Coffee Cart at the back of the expo. Having been wandering the expo for a couple of hours I was prepared to risk a catering company coffee I wandered over and as I arrived the Barista disappeared through a staff door nearby. As I was waiting I thought I would take a quick look at his set-up. The first thing I noticed was about 20 x 2 litre bottles of milk sitting on the floor behind the cart....I also noticed no eskies or any other forms of refridgeration. I then looked at the benchtop behind the cart and saw about 5 milk jugs with who knows how many layers of milk caked on the insides of the jugs and a few of the jugs half full. The next thing I looked for was a sink.....none, so where did he tip the sour milk I asked myself, perhaps into the drain tray :-? Just as I was contemplating all this the Barista returned.....he greeted me with a smile and I asked him "How do you clean your jugs?" "Huh", he said, giving me the impression English was definately his 2nd language. "Jugs" I said pointing at the jugs, "How do you wash them?" "OH, wash" he replied, "Wash at end of the day" ....."Would you like Coffee?"...."No thank-you" was my reply as I walked away shaking my head. :

Re: Scary Stuff - Coffee Cart tale

Hmm, wonder where he hid the body parts...

Comment

Yes B@B scary stuff

KK

Comment

Originally posted by Dolcimelo link=1212146139/0#1 date=1212156083
        Hmm, wonder where he hid the body parts...
        They were probably dissolved in the left-over coffee.

Greg

Comment

Yuk, Ive just finished eating brekky.......grose!!!

Comment

At least you finished...

...and survived

Comment

scary indeed, but kinda funny in a disgusting way

Comment

Working...
              X