help I need a new coffee cart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help I need a new coffee cart!

At the risk of sounding ridiculous I need some hard currency information about setting up a coffee cart

I can set it up, fit it out, and run it myself, but Im in the process of designing a new cafe space, which includes a satellite coffee cart for the piazza seating area, and the powers that be need to know the exact specifications of the cart, including materials, size, visuals (pref 3d) etc

Im thinking about something preferably stainless steel, approx 1.8m by 1m

Power but not water or drainage would be supplied to the site, and it would need to be packed down and put away at the end of the day

Any information along these lines would be greatly appreciated, and the sooner the better!

Cheers,

Pat

Re: help I need a new coffee cart!

Originally posted by askthecoffeeguy link=1212392511/0#0 date=1212392511
    At the risk of sounding ridiculous I need some hard currency information about setting up a coffee cart

I can set it up, fit it out, and run it myself, but Im in the process of designing a new cafe space, which includes a satellite coffee cart for the piazza seating area, and the powers that be need to know the exact specifications of the cart, including materials, size, visuals (pref 3d) etc

Im thinking about something preferably stainless steel, approx 1.8m by 1m

Power but not water or drainage would be supplied to the site, and it would need to be packed down and put away at the end of the day

Any information along these lines would be greatly appreciated, and the sooner the better!

Cheers,

Pat
    Hi Pat,

I have a mate locally (Abbotsford) who does great work in stainless steel.

I reckon he could build you a brilliant cart if you want to design something and supply some plans...

Ill PM you his details..

Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris,

Ill look into it today

Cheers,

Pat

Comment

No worries Pat,

I also have some friends with a sexy art cart with built in drinks fridge. They may be interested in selling. Unsure if it would meet your needs though...

Chris

Comment

I need to do a walk through with the project manager before I can commit to materials as ideally I would like to produce something that suits the surrounds - will keep you posted - pat

Comment

Working...
          X