"Fixing bad Espresso" - new article on my website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fixing bad Espresso" - new article on my website

Folks often contact me asking how to solve problems with bad espresso. I have read articles about folks adjusting things until they are so totally lost that they dont know what to do. To address this I have just posted a new article on my website in the "How To" section (right-hand column). It is #12, entitled, "Fixing Bad Espresso." It originally started out as a chapter for my "blog" on dosing and it turned into 13 pages of typed text!

As always:
    no advertisements
    no banners
    nothing for sale.

Re: "Fixing bad Espresso" - new article on my webs

Nice one Randy !

Comment

Just gave it a quick read and it is quite a good analysis of the factors that effect the espresso and what adjusting each one will do.

Nice job Randy.
      Hmm now we only need one about home roasting :P

Comment

Thanks Randy.

Although you wrote it as something of a diagnostic tool for people who have had something go suddenly amiss, it is also very useful as an additional startup primer.

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind words.
          A guide to home roasting? Download the Hottop manual form http://www.Hottopusa.com - I already wrote it! So There! ;-)
          This is an ongoing work, so if there is something missing or something that needs more details, please feel free to E-mail me suggestions through the link at the top of the article.

Comment

Working...
          X